-place a wire tap on ewans computer
    -search the display case zoe broke onto in the command center
    -find a way to listen in on what zoes been up to
    -break moms jabberwocky code
    -figure the the painting code
    -find a way to listen in on alecs phone call
    -track down the passwords for the locked entries in the archives
    =open the locked box in moiras safe
    I've figured out that secrets can kill*I've stayed tuned for danger*I've read the message in a haunted mansion*I've discovered the treasure in a royal tower*I've watched the final scene*I've heard the secret of the scarlet hand*I've pet the ghost dogs of moon lake*I've ridden the haunted carousel*I've experienced in danger on deception island*I've whispered the secret of shadow ranch*
    I've ceased the curse of blackmoor manor*I've listened to the secret of the old clock*I've been on the last train to blue moon canyon*I've experienced in danger by design*I've been bitten by the creature of kapu cave*I've tamed the white wolf of icicle creek*I've learned the legend of the crystal skull*I've unmasked the phantom of venice*I've stopped the haunting of castle malloy*I've payed the ransom of the seven ships*I've been warned by the warnings at waverly academy*I've chased the trail of the twister*I've hidden in the shadow at waters edge*I've unraveled the captive curse*I've confirmed my alibi in ashes
  • DeeDee Detect
    Master Sleuth
    • Jun 2011

I suggest you search the display case. That should help you with some of the other things on your list. Have you found the lock to it yet?

Comment

• CrazyyinLovex
      Master Sleuth
      • May 2008

For Ewan's computer:
      There are clips to do this in the wardrobe at Moira's. You'll have to distract Ewan first, though.

Searching the display case will help you with bugging Zoe, which will lead you to more puzzles.
      There is a panel on the wall that will unlock the case.

I'M COMING TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING I HEARD IS TRUE
      WHAT'S IT LIKE TO BE THE ONE WHO WAITED
      LONG ENOUGH TO SEE THE DAY THAT I COULD FEEL AGAIN?
      'M COMING FOR YOU AND YOUR
      SIMPLE EXISTENCE

Comment

Working...
      X