Thread: Isis Commands in Tunnels

Registered User Amateur Sleuth

Isis Commands in Tunnels

Hi!
    We need to navigate Isis through the underground tunnels, but she keeps running into these blocks. We have tried having her jump over them, go around them, go through them, everything. How do we get past these- we want a spoiler! Thanks a bunch.
    *-,_,-*'')_(*'-,_,-'"Paprika09'-,_,-'*)_("*-,_,-*

Oh Andy........

FINISHED:
    MHM, TRT,FIN, SSHDOG,CAR,DDI,SHA,CUR,CLK,TRN,DAN,CRE,ICE,CRY,VEN,HAU,WAC, TOT, SAW
    WORKING ON:
    SCK Remastered

Registered User Master Sleuth LOSTforever23's Avatar
    Have you been through the one that's not blocked yet? You'll need to do that, and find the pig coin first.
    “Was it only a sense of the cosmic comic, or a matter of desperation?” July 19th.

“Love is what moves the world, I've always thought . . . it is the only thing which allows men and women to stand in a world where gravity always seems to want to pull them down . . . bring them low . . . and make them crawl.”

You mean the one without the red laser that leads to the blue arrow?

Oh Andy........

FINISHED:
    MHM, TRT,FIN, SSHDOG,CAR,DDI,SHA,CUR,CLK,TRN,DAN,CRE,ICE,CRY,VEN,HAU,WAC, TOT, SAW
    WORKING ON:
    SCK Remastered

Yes, do you need directions for that one or have you already done it? Because you'll need to go through that tunnel, and do some other things, before you can get through the blocked ones.
    “Was it only a sense of the cosmic comic, or a matter of desperation?” July 19th.

“Love is what moves the world, I've always thought . . . it is the only thing which allows men and women to stand in a world where gravity always seems to want to pull them down . . . bring them low . . . and make them crawl.”

No, I haven't done that tunnel yet- that's the one I need directions for. Sorry I was unclear! I'd like a spoiler, please.

Oh Andy........

FINISHED:
    WORKING ON:
    SCK Remastered

No problem! Here are the directions:
    Forward, Right, Left, Right, Jump, Go

It worked! Thank you so much!

Oh Andy........

FINISHED:
    WORKING ON:
    SCK Remastered