Thread: Walkthrough Fox and Geese (not wolf)!!!

Registered User Amateur Sleuth GlossyLipz's Avatar

Exclamation Walkthrough Fox and Geese (not wolf)!!!

Does anyone have the walkthrough that DOES NOT include how to do the wolf? Everyone has the answer for the wolf one, but I don't want that? Anyone have the answers how to do the other animals? PLEASE DO NOT POST THE ANSWERS TO THE WOLF. I HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT ONE.

Registered User Amateur Sleuth
    There isn't really a walkthrough you have to trap the fox in one of the corners sometimes it takes a friend or someone who's really good at strategy games

hope it helps
    NO GOD NO PEACE
    KNOW GOD KNOW PEACE

I LOVE THE LORD WITH ALL MY HEART SOUL AND MIND

I <3 KRIS ALLEN
    "YOU ONLY GOT 86,400 SECONDS IN A DAY TO TURN IT ALL AROUND OR TO THROW IT ALL AWAY GOT A TELL THEM THAT WE LOVE THEM WHILE WE GOT THE SAY GOTTA LIVE LIKE WHERE DYING'' Kris Allen Live like where dying

I LOVE NANCY DREW GAMES

Registered User Amateur Sleuth krazymonkee's Avatar
    There is really no spoiler for this game, because the fox/pig can change all the time. The trick is to...
    1.) Pick the animal you want the fox to be captured in and then clear it out! Move the extra peices to other sides (especially the empty one).
    2.) Now, slowly advance your goose army by moving one, and then moving the one behind it foward so it can't be jumped. Continue to do this 'till you have the fox on the side you want.
    3.) Keep going to you have it cornered. Remember, its okay if a few geese are jumped, but if it gets away when you try to corner it, its going to be hard to get it back

You might also want to look on youtube for some video-walkthroughs with some tips and hints. Hope that helped!
    I rode the Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon!
    I tamed the White Wolf of Icicle Creek!
    I unmasked the Phantom of Venice!
    I found the Ransom of the Seven Ships!
    I ignored the Warnings at Waverly Academy!
    I acted in the Final Scene!
    I was in Danger on Deception island!