Thread: Weekend Puzzle #145!!

Registered User Master Sleuth Sugar Pop949's Avatar

Weekend Puzzle #145!!

I'm so glad!!! I solved the weekend puzzle. All you have to do is
    scroll through the posts of the A.S. Blog until you find the corresponding date. One of the pictures will have a magenta colored letter. After you have all the letters, rearrange them with the numbers to form: A SECRET MESSAGE.

Any ideas on what this means???
    ~Julie
    if i find in myself desires which
    nothing in this world can satisfy,
    the only logical explanation is that
    i was made for another WORLD.
    Quote by C.S. Lewis; art by zizi ♥

school is slowly draining my powers...

Registered User Sleuth
    I can't figure out what it means, either! Maybe there's more to this than just the solution we came up with.. or maybe it refers to the solution of a future puzzle? Or maybe it's simply stating the obvious, haha.
    Hm.. as Nancy would say, "I'm stumped."
    "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone." Hebrews 2:9

~ 1: Citizen of Narnia, in the city of War Drobe, in the land of Spare Oom.
    ~ 2: I'm a Piano Player.
    ~ 3: One word: Eclectic. In other words, this signature cannot possibly contain an accurately complete summary of all my interests.
    ~ 4: My imagination's portrayal of Nancy Drew goes a little something like, "The classy young lady in the shadows."
    ~Disclaimer: You've noticed my username, haven't you?
    Please, my friends, don't judge a member by her username. Her past is forgiveable; her username is unchangeable. Henceforth, you may call me whatever you wish.
    ~ for Korea ~

Registered User Amateur Sleuth
    Well since they have a new Pintrest page, maybe HeR hid a secret message on their page? After all, it did say start with the picture above. IDK probably wrong, just a thought though.
    I'm a boy who plays Nancy Drew games and I don't think I'm weird!

CLOWNS!

They keep the world laughing!

Registered User Sleuth
    Quote Originally Posted by headfuzz View Post
    Well since they have a new Pintrest page, maybe HeR hid a secret message on their page? After all, it did say start with the picture above. IDK probably wrong, just a thought though.
    I had assumed that she was just referring to the
    magenta letter in the photo posted today.

But you may be onto something!
    "But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone." Hebrews 2:9

~ 1: Citizen of Narnia, in the city of War Drobe, in the land of Spare Oom.
    ~ 2: I'm a Piano Player.
    ~ 3: One word: Eclectic. In other words, this signature cannot possibly contain an accurately complete summary of all my interests.
    ~ 4: My imagination's portrayal of Nancy Drew goes a little something like, "The classy young lady in the shadows."
    ~Disclaimer: You've noticed my username, haven't you?
    Please, my friends, don't judge a member by her username. Her past is forgiveable; her username is unchangeable. Henceforth, you may call me whatever you wish.
    ~ for Korea ~

Registered User Amateur Sleuth
    If there is a secret message hidden on their Pinterest page, it seems pretty difficult to find. The only items they've pinned under Tomb of the Lost Queen (assuming the message is about the new game) are pictures we've already seen on the website. So I'm inclined to believe that it deals with something in the game itself, although it seems like a given that secret messages would be involved.