• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dreamer11
    Amateur Sleuth
    • Apr 2010

Why wont it let me activate my card?

I need to go to the plaza san marco to activate my card, Ive done everything, and talked to everyone, but it wont let me go there, there is an eye on it, but it wont let me click on it, is there anything eles I need to do? please help, reps will be given(:

yesterday is history.....
    tomarrow is a mystery......
    and today is a gift

• Laura Jean
    Detective
    • Dec 2009

You can't go directly to Piazza San Marco from the Ca'. You need to travel stop by stop until you reach the Piazza. To get you started, you can go from the 'Ca to Rialto Market. And then continue traveling from there until you reach the Piazza.

Comment

• dreamer11
      Amateur Sleuth
      • Apr 2010

The only ones I have are the casa, the market, and campo san polo, it wont let me do anything, and the card account thing is the only thing left on my check list. is something important suppose to happen or what? it's making me mad:p

and today is a gift

Comment

• Laura Jean
        Detective
        • Dec 2009

You can move anywhere you like on the map to get from one location to another. However, you can only visit the locations that show an eye next to them. Therefore, you can take the following path to get to the Piazza San Marco: Rialto Market, Campo Santa Maria Formosa and then the Piazza San Marco.

Comment

• LadyLinda
          Master Detective
          • Sep 2002

The eye on a location represents that it is an "active" site but you must make your way to it.

It will not automatically bring you there.

You have to navigate the sites on the map.
          ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
          LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

• dreamer11
            Amateur Sleuth
            • Apr 2010

Haha ohhh wow! I am stupid! haha! Thanks guys!(: reps were given for putting up with my stupidity(:

and today is a gift

Comment

Working...
            X