Thread: Promo code?

Registered User Super Sleuth

Promo code?

So, HeR gave me the 10% off promo code, but when I go to check out, and I type it into the promo code box, and hit 'apply', it's not doing anything; nothing comes off of the original price. Does the code apply itself once you choose your payment method and get ready to buy?

Just confused because the code didn't seem to be taking 10% off my purchase.

Thanks for any help, and I'm sorry if this is actually completely obvious or easy, haha! :)
    { find your freedom in the music }
    artwork : mr. brightside :) writing a cap ae.

coming back this summer!

Registered User Amateur Sleuth

Did you read the back? When does it expire. Also, what kind of purchase is it relating to and/or excludes? Then, if you're still having trouble, you minght want to directly contact HeR about it.
    Loki
    because even bad guys can be cool.

Psalm 5:12

Registered User Super Sleuth
    What back? I got it in a confirmation order email from HeR after I made a purchase. I had made a digital download purchase, and I got that email, and in it, they gave me the "coupon code" (on the checkout page of the download store, they called it a 'promo code').

I'm not sure how to find out when it expires, because they didn't give me an expiration date.

Thank you for your response!
    { find your freedom in the music }
    artwork : mr. brightside :) writing a cap ae.

coming back this summer!

Moderator Super Detective hedgie's Avatar
    It should accept the promo code when you click on the 'Apply' button even before entering your payment information. Try to enter the code again and click on Apply. You should see the 10% discount right away after clicking Apply. The original price is struck through and the discounted amount is displayed. Make sure the game you are purchasing does not have any waivers or exclusions. If it still doesn't work for you, you should call HER before entering your payment information.

Julesy

My favorite character quotes
    "Well, whoop-de-doo, it's Nancy Drew!" Silvio from Keep it Real (SSH) ✿ "Semper ubi sub ubi." ~Joanna Riggs (SSH)
    "Karl has been put on this planet to test my patience." ~Anja Mittelmeier (CAP) ✿ "What does turtle mean?" ~Sonny Joon (MED)
    "Have a celestial day!" ~Abby Sideris (MHM) ✿ "Pay no attention to the bird behind the curtain." ~LouLou (CUR)
    "What's the big deal? It's not like it's Mark Twain or anything." ~Joe Hardy (TRN)
    "You're a vampire! Seriously though, that's pretty messed up." ~Rentaro Aihara (SAW)
    "Don't tell me! Don't tell me! Okay tell me." ~Dr. Quigley Kim (CRE) ✿ "Did you get the INVERTEBRATES?" ~Clara Thornton (GTH)
    "The museum is on the exterior of the bag.The interior of the bag is not the museum." ~Grigor Karakinos (LIE)

The Rules..Is your signature too long? ► Check the Siggie Ruler..New member FAQ

Registered User Super Sleuth Ndfan1234's Avatar
    I got this promo code too. All you have to do is
    capatilize the H (if this is the same promo code I had)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Drew View Post
    Young or old, male or female - the players of these games are diverse. Beyond that, the fans of these games are loyal to a fault. No matter when we started playing these games, we have played them religiously for years. We excitedly await the next chapter. We replay the older games. We have partner plays and group plays and talk and love over these games as only true fans can. And we have plans to share these games, with our family members, our friends, our future children. To not only not listen to the concerns of us, but also to simply not care about what we think is a huge slap in the face.
    We can make a DIFFERENCE! Sign this petition to keep Lani Minella as
    Nancy Drew!

{{{Legacy of Poe}}}-/WAC\
    Chapter 7- Posted 11/12

и∂ aωaя∂s
    Petition by ChicaMisteriosa