Thread: Repairing both coils, unlocking control booth and supply cabinet, etc. (Edited-L.J.)

Registered User Amateur Sleuth

Unhappy Repairing both coils, unlocking control booth and supply cabinet, etc. (Edited-L.J.)

Hi i think i am really missing something here!

This is what is on my task list,

make circuit board for small tesla coil
    manufacture missing part
    repair tesla coil
    unlock control booth
    unlock supply cabinet
    snoop mason
    snoop ellie
    investigate ryan

I have spoke to everyone and clicked on everything, looked at the tape and nothing happens please help i have been at this for days :-( thanks

Topic Names:

Write descriptive, helpful topics for other users. Your readers shouldn’t have to guess about the message they are going to read. Descriptive topics make your getting a response more likely. For example, try using, "Help - Cannot put out fire!" or "Stuck - Tile Puzzle" or "Help: Paintbrush & Finger Print" is much more helpful (and you'll usually get a quicker response) than making a topic that only reads "Help" or "Stuck."
    Last edited by Laura Jean; October 25th, 2012 at 12:24 PM.

Registered User Detective Laura Jean's Avatar
    Unlocking both the control booth and supply cabinet will be important in repairing the two coils. Therefore, you can start at both of those: For the control booth, there is a sheet of clues you will need to find first. Have you already found this? For the supply cabinet, your goal is to make all of the squares blue. Are you interested in spoilers for either of these puzzles?
    who would dare to enter my kingdom

Hi i have made the solution and have the plans too i cant seem to get rid of mason or ellie and i cannot open the cabinet in the photo lab spoiler would be more than welcome thanks

Registered User Detective Laura Jean's Avatar
    Oops! I'd like to apologize. I thought you were referring to the chemical cabinet, and not the cabinet in the photolithography lab. The key for that cabinet will be found
    in Ellie's drawer. You'll have to get her to leave, though.
    Have you been able to get Ellie to leave at all yet? As for Mason, try to enter his office when Ellie is there. She'll make a deal with you that will allow you to snoop around his office.
    who would dare to enter my kingdom

Thanks loads i will go and give that a try :-)