Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nancy Drew Game 30!

Registered User Master Sleuth WWNDD12's Avatar

Nancy Drew Game 30!

Warning! This is a huge spoiler if you haven't played SPY so if you don't want to know the name of ND 30 please click away!

What do you think about The Shattered Medallion(ND 30)? I think it will be really cool! I like that George will be in it, we haven't seen her in a while! What are your thoughts on it?
    Last edited by WWNDD12; October 18th, 2013 at 09:43 AM.
    M I S T A K E N ;
    CHAPTER 7 POSTED!

Just saw The Fault in Our Stars again for
    my birthday. Even better then the first time.

-·- Game -·- MHM -·- CRY -·-
    -·- Art -·-AE -·-

Registered User Super Sleuth Ndfan1234's Avatar
    So does that mean the 29th or 22nd or which date? Ugh, I want to discuss it now LOL! Oh well, I can live with waiting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Drew View Post
    Young or old, male or female - the players of these games are diverse. Beyond that, the fans of these games are loyal to a fault. No matter when we started playing these games, we have played them religiously for years. We excitedly await the next chapter. We replay the older games. We have partner plays and group plays and talk and love over these games as only true fans can. And we have plans to share these games, with our family members, our friends, our future children. To not only not listen to the concerns of us, but also to simply not care about what we think is a huge slap in the face.
    We can make a DIFFERENCE! Sign this petition to keep Lani Minella as
    Nancy Drew!

{{{Legacy of Poe}}}-/WAC\
    Chapter 7- Posted 11/12

и∂ aωaя∂s
    Petition by ChicaMisteriosa

Moderator Super Detective hedgie's Avatar
    The official release date for SPY is October 22nd, so no mentionings of game #30's title until October 29th. I know everyone is excited about that game. I am too!

Julesy

My favorite character quotes
    "Well, whoop-de-doo, it's Nancy Drew!" Silvio from Keep it Real (SSH) ✿ "Semper ubi sub ubi." ~Joanna Riggs (SSH)
    "Karl has been put on this planet to test my patience." ~Anja Mittelmeier (CAP) ✿ "What does turtle mean?" ~Sonny Joon (MED)
    "Have a celestial day!" ~Abby Sideris (MHM) ✿ "Pay no attention to the bird behind the curtain." ~LouLou (CUR)
    "What's the big deal? It's not like it's Mark Twain or anything." ~Joe Hardy (TRN)
    "You're a vampire! Seriously though, that's pretty messed up." ~Rentaro Aihara (SAW)
    "Don't tell me! Don't tell me! Okay tell me." ~Dr. Quigley Kim (CRE) ✿ "Did you get the INVERTEBRATES?" ~Clara Thornton (GTH)
    "The museum is on the exterior of the bag.The interior of the bag is not the museum." ~Grigor Karakinos (LIE)

The Rules..Is your signature too long? ► Check the Siggie Ruler..New member FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by hedgie View Post
    The official release date for SPY is October 22nd, so no mentionings of game #30's title until October 29th. I know everyone is excited about that game. I am too!

Julesy
    Yes, I read that before but it says we can't say the name on thread titles or signatures. It doesn't say anything about in a thread with a clear tile that says we are taking about ND 30. Anyways so you know what I am talking about this is what I am a bit confused about: thread titles/signatures for one week after HeR Interactive's official release date.

I'm not trying to disrespectful or rude I just wanted you to know what was my understanding.
    Thanks for helping!
    Last edited by WWNDD12; October 17th, 2013 at 04:33 AM.
    M I S T A K E N ;
    CHAPTER 7 POSTED!

-·- Art -·-AE -·-

Super Moderator Master Detective ~ Jinkies Nancy! ~'s Avatar
    Hi WWNDD12 - I am very sorry. You are absolutely correct in that the announcement does say "in titles/signatures". You did not post in either manner so I guess my own desire not to know the next title drove me to be over cautious and remove it. Please feel free to continue the discussion and edit your first post if you wish. I'll just be sure to avoid visiting again.
    Last edited by ~ Jinkies Nancy! ~; October 17th, 2013 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Fix spelling of username.
    . ..-"""""""-.Gobble Gobble Gobble
    . {. . . _____}---. ..-.
    .{. . . /. . . . . .(. o\
    {. . . /. . . . . . .\ \V Happy
    .{. . .|. . . . . . ._\ \Thanksgiving
    . {. . |. . . . . . /'-' \ everyone!
    . .{___\. ./\______/. ___/
    . . ~~/. ./. . /____//
    . . . '--'\___/ \___/~ JINKIES NANCY! ~
    ©Fran+Dana97. \_ \_.........

Rules

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Jinkies Nancy! ~ View Post
    Hi WWND - I am very sorry. You are absolutely correct in that the announcement does say "in titles/signatures". You did not post in either manner so I guess my own desire not to know the next title drove me to be over cautious and remove it. Please feel free to continue the discussion and edit your first post if you wish. I'll just be sure to avoid visiting again.
    Okay thanks for clearing that up!

So if anyone else has finished SPY and wants to talk about The Broken Medallion feel free to!!

One question for everyone: What book do you think the game is based off??
    M I S T A K E N ;
    CHAPTER 7 POSTED!

-·- Art -·-AE -·-

Registered User Amateur Sleuth
    Sounds awesome can't wait till ND game #30 comes out now LOL
    ┏━┓╋┏┳━━┳━━━┳┓╋┏┳━━━━┳━━━┳━━━┳━━━┳━━━┓ ┃┃┗┓┃┣┫┣┫┏━┓┃┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┏━━┛ ┃┏┓┗┛┃┃┃┃┃╋┗┫┗━┛┣┛┃┃┗┫┃╋┗┫┃╋┃┃┗━┛┃┗━━┓ ┃┃┗┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━┫┏━┓┃╋┃┃╋┃┃╋┏┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┫┏━━┛ ┃┃╋┃┃┣┫┣┫┗┻━┃┃╋┃┃╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┃┃┗┫┗━━┓ ┗┛╋┗━┻━━┻━━━┻┛╋┗┛╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻━━━┻┛┗━┻━━━┛

Ok, I'm like seriously dying to know what this next ones about!

I haven't seen the teaser, all I've heard is that it was intriguing but didnt give that much information.

I looked at the Russian website and they have a rather interesting looking fake cover (I actually REALLY like their fake covers that they put out!), but does that have anything related to the next one? And how in the world does it relate to New Zealand? I mean, as far as I know, isn't NZ known for its birds? Not
    fox-like headed
    creatures? Either the Russians took liberty to make a cool looking cover out of only a title name or is there something more to that?
    Έ·΄¨―¨`χΈ
    `·-·*. .. ..). What if this storm ends
    . . . .Έ·΄¨―¨`·,. AND I DON'T SEE YOU?
    ......(. ..*·-·΄ as you are now,
    . . . . `€.,Έ_Έ,.·΄¨―¨` ever again?
    Colors: Rachel (group1girl)
    Swirl: highlandgal19
    Lyrics: Snow Patrol

Registered User Super Sleuth Ndfan1234's Avatar
    Okay here's the gist of the trailer. It's very different!

Nancy is at her desk and picks up a letter which says (summarized) Nancy- Operation surprise George with ice cream is a go! She'll be at Scoop right when you win tickets! If you don't win, I've drawn a way to cheer up George on the back (flips paper over) Nancy says "Oh Bess" Theres a picture of a cat and quesion marks and it says, "I can't think of anything, you better win!" Goes to Scoop. Bess (dramatically changed) is sitting at a table. There are legs of ASH and TOT characters behind her. Bess yells, "Everyone be quiet! Quiet!" Nancy says, "Your the only one talking Bess." "Oh, right" The TV turns on. "Welcome back to Pacific Run! Which group will win tickets tonight to be on the show in New Zealand? Will it be last years fan favorites or newcomers Nancy Drew and Greg Fayne?" Bess says, "Sorry George!" Lady announcer, "Congratulations to Nancy and Greg for winning tickets! Enjoy sheep, adorable birds, film crews, and other sheep. Also active volcanoes, decaying rope bridges, avalanches, cave-ins, storms, and dangerous competetion, and more sheep!" Pacific Run- New Zealand! This presentation is brought to you by (forget the name). A spaceship beams up the cudsmackers cow. Bess, "Yay for Nancy and Greg!" Everyone cheers. "And also me, because I'm coming too! Hooray for Bess!" Nobody cheers. New music plays, it's quirky and interesting. Nancy Drew- The Shattered Medallion!
    So that's the next game! Oh,
    and according to one file about the trailer, it says SPY_Trailer_MED or something like that so the abbreviation is MED!!!
    Sounds super cool! But we don't even know the mystery yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Drew View Post
    Young or old, male or female - the players of these games are diverse. Beyond that, the fans of these games are loyal to a fault. No matter when we started playing these games, we have played them religiously for years. We excitedly await the next chapter. We replay the older games. We have partner plays and group plays and talk and love over these games as only true fans can. And we have plans to share these games, with our family members, our friends, our future children. To not only not listen to the concerns of us, but also to simply not care about what we think is a huge slap in the face.
    We can make a DIFFERENCE! Sign this petition to keep Lani Minella as
    Nancy Drew!

{{{Legacy of Poe}}}-/WAC\
    Chapter 7- Posted 11/12

и∂ aωaя∂s
    Petition by ChicaMisteriosa

Registered User Amateur Sleuth Baron of Braganza's Avatar
    I saw the trailer--looks very interesting. By the way, isn't the title
    The Shattered Medallion?
    COMING SOON!
    • River of Deceit • Under the Alaskan Sun •
    • The Whispering Statue •

Supported Petitions

My Game Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by doyoubelieve??? View Post
    Ok, I'm like seriously dying to know what this next ones about!

I haven't seen the teaser, all I've heard is that it was intriguing but didnt give that much information.

I looked at the Russian website and they have a rather interesting looking fake cover (I actually REALLY like their fake covers that they put out!), but does that have anything related to the next one? And how in the world does it relate to New Zealand? I mean, as far as I know, isn't NZ known for its birds? Not
    fox-like headed
    creatures? Either the Russians took liberty to make a cool looking cover out of only a title name or is there something more to that?
    Actually, NZ is known for Sheep.

Will, thanks so much for posting the trailer in written form!

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Braganza View Post
    I saw the trailer--looks very interesting. By the way, isn't the title
    The Shattered Medallion?
    Oh yeah! I'm sorry! It slipped my mind after the mods removed the name of the game and i had to post it back. Thanks for saying so!
    M I S T A K E N ;
    CHAPTER 7 POSTED!

-·- Art -·-AE -·-

Registered User Amateur Sleuth Baron of Braganza's Avatar

Possible Books?

I want to submit these books for everyone's consideration as possible source material for MED.

• GOLD MEDAL MURDER (Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys Super Mystery)

It involves an Olympic game-like setting and the book title echoes MED.

• HIGH SURVIVAL (Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys Super Mystery)

Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys head out to the Rocky Mountains. They are participants in a trek that is soon plagued with accidents. Now ND and the HB must lead the participants to safety.

• MESSAGE IN THE STRANGE PARCHMENT (yellow hardcover)

It's not set in New Zealand but its a mystery surrounding a sheep farmer and a hidden message on a sheepskin.

There may a lot more that I find but so far these three appear to be somewhat promising.
    COMING SOON!
    • River of Deceit • Under the Alaskan Sun •
    • The Whispering Statue •

Supported Petitions

My Game Suggestions

Registered User Amateur Sleuth ZycaZongo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Braganza View Post

• MESSAGE IN THE STRANGE PARCHMENT (yellow hardcover)

It's not set in New Zealand but its a mystery surrounding a sheep farmer and a hidden message on a sheepskin.

HAS TO BE BASED ON THIS! They said SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP in the trailer, honestly.

But what do you think that it will be about? This was probably THE most non-informative trailer ever.... lol XD It wouldn't be something like ..... actually, I have no idea.
    University Student and a long time Nancy Drew player

I've solved mysteries along-side Nancy Drew since 2000 :3

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing" -Xemnas

Kingdom Hearts is my life

Registered User Amateur Sleuth ZycaZongo's Avatar
    I agree with the last comment. What is the mystery. But this has been the best trailer! Animation, and it was put together well. I'm just wondering what the mystery is. BTW did anyone notice the updated picture of bess on nancy's cathedral computer? i thought she was gonna be the game! trailer caught me off guard, animation and good moments!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast