Thread: Formula, ace, vault, and box (edited--catsandbooks)

Registered User Amateur Sleuth

Formula, ace, vault, and box (edited--catsandbooks)

The only things I have left on my checklist are:

1.Rearrange the cards to recreate the formula (I did that except for the ace)
    2. Find the missing ace
    3. Discover whats hidden within the vault in the cabin (i opened the original vault but can't open the capsule thing inside it)
    4. Open the locked box at Moiras.

No one will talk to me and Ive been stuck for days

I would like to direct your attention to the "Rules" tab at the top of the page. Her Interactive has several rules which users agreed to follow when they first registered with Her Interactive. It's alright if you do not know them immediately. It may take some time.

Write descriptive, helpful topics for other users. Your readers shouldn’t have to guess about the message they are going to read. Descriptive topics make your getting a response more likely. For example, try using, "Help - Cannot put out fire!" or "Stuck - Tile Puzzle" or "Help: Paintbrush & Finger Print" is much more helpful (and you'll usually get a quicker response) than making a topic that only reads "Help" or "Stuck.”

If you have questions regarding any warnings/reminders, please ask on the Warning/Infraction Grievances board. If you would like to ask about rules in general, please ask on the Message Board Questions board.
    Last edited by catsandbooks; January 4th, 2014 at 11:31 AM.

Moderator Nancy Drew’s Protégé catsandbooks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by schaney14 View Post
    The only things I have left on my checklist are:

1.Rearrange the cards to recreate the formula (I did that except for the ace)
    2. Find the missing ace
    3. Discover whats hidden within the vault in the cabin (i opened the original vault but can't open the capsule thing inside it)
    4. Open the locked box at Moiras.

No one will talk to me and Ive been stuck for days
    You need to focus on the cipher wheel in the vault. Do you have the missing piece?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ø¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ø*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ø*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ø*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allasº•.¸_¸.•º
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources .... Are the mods trying to contact you?
    Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Registered User Amateur Sleuth
    I never had anything on my checklist about finding a missing piece for it and I don't know if I am missing something to get that up

Super Moderator Super Detective callas's Avatar
    You should be able to find the missing piece even if it doesn't show up on your checklist. You can find it much earlier in the game than where you are now. A cipher wheel is something a spy might need, right? Where can you find such a gadget? Spoiler provided below in case you want it..

Check the case in the control room where Ewan is. Somebody made a hole in it for you already, I think.
    ...........................•*¨¯¨*•.
    .•*¨¯¨*•.¸..........¸.•*¨¯¨*•. `•-•*…..)......
    `•-•*......`•.,¸_¸,.•´ `•-•*.....`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....
    callas..........
    .•*¨¯¨*•.......¸.•*¨¯¨*•.............•*¨¯¨*•..
    ♥ (....*•-•´....•*¨¯¨*•....`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....*•-•´.....
    ....`•.,¸_¸,.•´ ©LG*•-•´...............