Thread: Forge Key and lighting the forge

obloomfan

Forge Key and lighting the forge

I think i have done everything right....i have figured out which key thingys to take[out] of the mold and i have waved the wand over all three gargoyles and when i wave the wand over the last gargoyle i make sure to take the [slide] because its faster then once i wave the wand over the lil hole nothing happens!!!!! all nancy says is i need to do something else first but i dont know what the "something else" is???? and i dont know what to do with the key now??? now like how do i pour [molten metal] into it and actually make the key? i thought i had to light the forge first w/the [gargoyle charms] but thats not working please help me thanks!

Registered User Super Sleuth
    Before you do any of that stuff you talked about you have to find all 6 collumn pieces. Then when you get all six and put them in the right collumn you need to turn the collumns so they form a rectangle. Then Nancy WILL say something. So you know it is right when Nancy talks. Then wave your wand over the 3 gargoyls and the hole in the floor. The forge should then start.

HIH
    ***Forever a Nancy Drew fan! My top 10:
    Treasure in the Royal Tower

***The Final Scene
    **Message in a Haunted Mansion
    *The Phantom of Venice
    **The Captive Curse
    ***Danger by Design
    ****Secret of the Old Clock

***Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
    **The Haunting of Castle Malloy
    *Curse of Blackmoor Manor

Registered User Amateur Sleuth
    When you wave the wand over the gargoyles, do their eyes turn red? I have the forge lit. When I did it the first thing that I did was
    open the columns and turn the pipes
    . I don't know if you have to do that first or not. I am still trying to solve this one.

obloomfan

more help please

okay i did the pipes in the correct way i think [clock column-big part pointed down and turned towards the right, arrowhead-turned right w/large part pointing down, knights head- turned towards left w/large part pointing down, mercury wand-turned left w/large part pointing down,lightning bolt-looks like a T, moon column-upside down T] so if all that is right nancy did not say anything when i did that and on my checklist notebook it says "figure out what to do with that box with the prongs on top that I found in the old lab. maybe i'm supposed to take some of the prongs out, pour molten metal into it and make something???" well i took the prongs out using the book in janes room and the coats of arms in the great entrance hall but i dont know how to light the forge? i have waved my wand over the three gargoyles and that silly hole like 5 million times and i tried making the pipes look like a rectangle but its not working...what am i doing wrong? have i skipped something important....? i played the wind game and the water game i just dont know how to get the fire started please help! thanks! =)

Registered User Super Sleuth
    you should have all collumn pieces
    finished the wind game and got wind to the forge
    fixed the well
    then you should be able to turn the collumn pieces.
    It is hard to explain but try again to turn them to make a rectangle. Turn the pipes so if each pipe was connected they would make a rectagnle. Check the middle pipes and try turning the T upside down. One of the middle collumn pipes is facing up and the other is upside down. ( I forgot which one was upside down)
    HIH
    ***Forever a Nancy Drew fan! My top 10:
    Treasure in the Royal Tower

***The Final Scene
    **Message in a Haunted Mansion
    *The Phantom of Venice
    **The Captive Curse
    ***Danger by Design
    ****Secret of the Old Clock

***Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
    **The Haunting of Castle Malloy
    *Curse of Blackmoor Manor

1OrlyBfan
    You have move the column pieces so that they make a rectangle. The one with the moons has a little round piece on the pipe that needs to be facing up. When its right Nancy WILL say something. After that charm the gargoyles starting with the one you turn. Wave the wand over the hole, you will see smoke. Making the column pieces into a rectangle is what she means by "Something else". I had the same problem. I just did this it works. I understand you frustration I was stuck on this for months. If you need more help don't hesitate to ask me.

Orlando Bloom is so HOT!