Thread: Incorrect Path to INI file?

Registered User Sleuth

Incorrect Path to INI file?

I installed CLK onto my Vista computer just now, and I clicked "No, I will install DirectX myself" during the setup options. I tell you this because it doesn't work if I click "Yes, install DirectX". It says something about it having an error. But anyways, my problem is that when the installation is finished, it has a little box that says "Click Finish to exit the installation and play the game". So I click that and then it says that there is an incorrect path to INI file -C:\Nancy Drew\Secret of the Old Clock\Game.INI. What does this mean?

PS:: I went onto another board asking for help and I recieved a link to another setup help page. It said to change the INI file path name, so it was shorter. The INI file path it shows is the path I retyped in order to make it shorter. Could this possibly be part of the problem?

PPS:: Thanks in advance :)
    ......."Change is nature. THE PART WE CAN influence. And it starts when we decide."
    .........................( DisneY Pixar ].........................................- Remy FROM Ratatouille.

Registered User Amateur Detective
    Try this page at Tech Support

Registered User Sleuth
    Wow! That helped so much! I'm waaay into the game. Thanks a ton! Reps
    ......."Change is nature. THE PART WE CAN influence. And it starts when we decide."
    .........................( DisneY Pixar ].........................................- Remy FROM Ratatouille.