• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nancyNme
    Super Sleuth
    • Jul 2009

Trailer Quotes!!!

Hey everybody! So I've watched the trailer over and over and over again, and I decided to write down all of the quotes from characters in the trailer. These are the ones I found, and who I attributed them to. I think I got them all, but if anyone catches one that I missed, please let me know.
    • "Help me do right by Niko." - Victor Losset
    • "It looks like something is missing." - Nancy Drew
    • "The video shows just one person entering the lab: Niko." - Ellie York
    • "Stay out of my things, hon." - Ellie York
    • "Forget that, and you will end up dead." - Gray Cortright
    • "I was really hoping you'd be the type not to freak out about something like that..." - Ryan Kilpatrick
    • "Someone moved my things. Someone will pay."
      "Goodbye." - Mason Quinto & Nancy Drew
    • "Does she seem like a cold-blooded killer?" - Joe Hardy

Aaaaahhhh!!! Super excited!!! If you guys catch any miss-quotes or think of something I didn't, let me know! Thanks!

So what do you guys think? Anybody got the murder pinned on someone yet? I don't know why, but I feel like HeR is trying to make us super suspicious of Ryan for some reason...anybody else feel that way? Or is it just me? Haha, I get the idea that Mason is like, a total neat/organization freak! Seriously. "Someone moved my things. Someone is going to pay." And it's impossible to take him seriously when he says it, despite the dramatic background music and oh-so-threatening tone in his voice. Cause he's just so...not threatening. IDK, it made me laugh. Hmmmm, so Ellie has access to the security videos huh? Interesting. She too seems a little possessive of her things, but at least she softens the blow by calling you hon. Besides, she's just telling Nancy to stay out of her things, which is totally understandable, whereas Mason is going totally bizurk over someone "moving" his. I'll bet his little cars were, like, a fraction of an inch out of the position they had been when he was there last! Haha. I also find it kinda funny that he's like, "Someone will pay," all dramatically and Nancy's just like, "Goodbye." Ok, so, I'm thinking that Gray's quote is him warning us about some kind of dangerous electronic device. There's probably something super important that we need to remember about it...or else second chance time! I think that's all the comments I've got right now, but I'd love to hear all of your wonderful feedback, suspicions, and insights! So tell me everyone, what do you think?

Soooooooooo exccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeedddd !!!!
    Last edited by nancyNme; September 18, 2012, 05:22 PM.
    These boards and the people on them brought me a lot of joy when I was younger. I will always be grateful for that. Thank you! My friends, I love and miss you all! ~HeidiJoy

COMPLETED AT LAST!!!!
    I NEED YA
    A TMB AE
    THE FINAL CHAPTER posted 1/18/2021! Click here to check it out!
  • Gummibear99
    Amateur Sleuth
    • Jul 2011

I'm suspicious of Ryan too!!!!!!! But I think that quote from Mason was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [

Comment

• nancyNme
      Super Sleuth
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Gummibear99 View Post
      I'm suspicious of Ryan too!!!!!!! But I think that quote from Mason was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Yeah, I feel almost like HeR is going out of their way to make us suspicious of Ryan. I'm not sure why... But think about it: They made her bio sound really suspicious, the only quote we have from her sounds like Nancy maybe caught her doing somthing suspicious, they showed suspicious footage of her in the trailed along with Joe asking in the background whether "she" (not necessarily refering to Ryan in the actual game, but it is certainly implied in the trailer) seemed like a cold-blooded killer... I don't know. I just feel almost like they want us to be suspicious of her for some reason. I'm not sure if that makes me suspect her more or if it makes me rule her out as a culprit. IDK, either way, the game is gonna be awesome! Haha, Mason I think is one of those characters who seems so mean he's the ideal culprit, but then as the game progresses, he sort of grows on you. I'm soooooooo looking forward to playing this game! Does anybody have a favorite charcter yet?
      These boards and the people on them brought me a lot of joy when I was younger. I will always be grateful for that. Thank you! My friends, I love and miss you all! ~HeidiJoy

COMPLETED AT LAST!!!!
      I NEED YA
      A TMB AE

Comment

• Det.JA
        Amateur Sleuth
        • Dec 2006

Don't forget, HeR could also be pulling a prank on us and the real culprit could be all of them! Imagine if every character in the game had something to do with Niko's death and they all just made it look like an accident.
        You are speaking with an
        Official Member of S.P.I.E.D.

Comment

• JonasBros<3ND
          Sleuth
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Det.JA View Post
          Don't forget, HeR could also be pulling a prank on us and the real culprit could be all of them! Imagine if every character in the game had something to do with Niko's death and they all just made it look like an accident.
          That possibility is always lingering in the back of my mind, too!
          It'd all be a giant conspiracy! How exciting would that be?! haha, I really do hope that things turn out that way in one of the future games.

As for this game, though, I just have a feeling that it's not the case. From the super-brief glimpses we've seen of the DED characters so far, I really don't have any suspicions so far concerning the identity of the culprit(s). I'm looking forward to 'getting to know' them all, though.
          Last edited by JonasBros<3ND; September 18, 2012, 06:04 PM.
          Long time no see, pals.

Semper ubi sub ubi.

Comment

• nancyNme
            Super Sleuth
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Det.JA View Post
            That would be totally crazy, but it could totally happen!!! Wow, it'd be kinda scary if that were the truth, because then they'd all gang up on you, and you'd have to outsmart all of them!!! Still, it'd be an interesting twist to the game for sure.

COMPLETED AT LAST!!!!
            I NEED YA
            A TMB AE

Comment

• Det.JA
              Amateur Sleuth
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by nancyNme View Post
              That would be totally crazy, but it could totally happen!!! Wow, it'd be kinda scary if that were the truth, because then they'd all gang up on you, and you'd have to outsmart all of them!!! Still, it'd be an interesting twist to the game for sure.
              That could very well be the case too. I just hope that whoever the murderer is, that it is a logical choice and not just a character that we hate from the beginning of the game. HeR has a tendency to do that sometimes in their games. I can't wait for DED anymore. All this talk about characters and potential culprit ideas is making me want this game so badly. How often do we get to see a murder mystery from HeR?
              You are speaking with an
              Official Member of S.P.I.E.D.

Comment

• Jonty Rocks
                Amateur Sleuth
                • Sep 2008

I know people have been asking on here for more than one culprit for a long time and I personally wouldn't mind it :)

I have a feeling the "Forget that and you will end up dead" quote is in relation to one of the devices, perhaps even the titular deadly device.
                Peace.Love.Nancy Drew

Comment

• Hillionare7
                  Amateur Sleuth
                  • Dec 2009

I am super excited! When I saw the teaser trailer after I finished TMB, I
                  thought, "This games sounds soooooo boring." but after
                  watching the other trailer, and reading the character quotes, I
                  am excited. Anyway's, I can't wait to talk to Ryan. She
                  sounds like a fun character to talk to. I do agree that it looks
                  like HER is trying to make us suspicions of her, but I still can't
                  wait to talk to her. Ellie also sound like a fun character to talk
                  to as well.
                  This is how we know what love is:
                  Jesus Christ laid down his life for us.
                  ~~ 1 John 3:16

(¯¨`*·.….¸.·*´¨¯¨`*·.¸…_╔═╗
                  .`×.,¸__¸,.×´…….…......╔═╝ ╚═╗
                  Where is thy.......╚═╗ ╔═╝
                  ..victory, death?....║ ║

©
                  ………………………where is thy Sting?

Comment

• nancyNme
                    Super Sleuth
                    • Jul 2009

I think Ryan sounds like she'll be fun to talk to as well! Personally, I think she's kinda my favorite character from what I've seen of her so far, and I really hope that HeR is just trying to throw us off and she's not the culprit. I'm more suspicious of Ellie, but I'm excited to talk to her also. And I can't wait to talk to Mason either! Haha!

COMPLETED AT LAST!!!!
                    I NEED YA
                    A TMB AE

Comment

• Ndfan1234
                      Master Sleuth
                      • Apr 2012

I think Gray is suspicious because Ellie said one person entered the lab ... Niko. And doesn't gray have accsess to the security area? I think he messed with the videos. Who knows? I might be totally wrong I also think that when we enter the room where Ryan is for the first time that something she's working on will shoot back and hit Nancy on accident and that's how Nancy meets her.
                      To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
                      Olivia Trey Penelope

Comment

• nancyNme
                        Super Sleuth
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by nancyNme
                        Hmmm. Interesting idea about Gray...I hadn't thought of that. Haha, I could totally see Ryan and Nancy meeting that way! I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I have to say, I'm kinda suspicious of Gray too...I don't know why. He just seems like the culprit type. What do you guys think?
                        Okay everyone, and now Little J has given us some insight on the characters from her vlog! Anybody change their minds about anyone or have any suspicions confirmed from watching that? I think I'm still really going to like Ryan, and I really really REALLY hope she's not the bad guy! Haha, my view of Mason has been kinda expanded but my former opinions still stand! I can't wait to MWM! (Mess with Mason XD) Anybody else have thoughts?

COMPLETED AT LAST!!!!
                        I NEED YA
                        A TMB AE

Comment

• elpana
                          Master Sleuth
                          • Nov 2006

I'm very suspicious of Gray, the security guy. He could have very easily tampered with the video tapes. He could have stopped the tape after Niko entered the lab, followed him in, and killed him. He could have substituted a piece of tape showing the empty room giving the appearance that no one else entered the room. We see that done in so many movies. I think he's the culprit! He just so creepy and threatening.

Some of my favorites:

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
                          Danger on Deception Island
                          Secret of Shadow Ranch
                          Curse of Blackmoor Manor
                          Treasure in the Royal Tower
                          Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
                          The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
                          Legend of the Crystal Skull
                          The Phantom of Venice
                          The Haunting of Castle Malloy
                          Warnings at Waverly Acadamy