• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New December Letter to Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New December Letter to Fans

HER just announced a new app based series designed to teach young children coding. It's going to be called Nancy Drew: Codes and Clues. What do you guys think about this? I'm not sure how to feel. Sounds like it could be interesting to see Nancy work with today's tech, but I'm also a little nervous. Will it be good? How will this change the Nancy Drew genre?

They also mentioned Midnight in Salem, but there's not much new news. Just that it will be releasing next year. The date and more details are still unknown.

Thoughts?
    I've beaten every single Nancy Drew on ALL LEVELS!

What kind of girl can't see her reflection in a mirror?
    What kind of girl can't have get a picture taken of her?
    NANCY DREW MUST BE A VAMPIRE!

Don't forget to get off the computer though and read!

I think the app is certainly a good idea. I'm probably a bit old for it, but it would be interesting to see how it operated.

I don't know how to feel about the MID news...or lack thereof. I know they're working hard, but it's always concerning to have almost nothing regarding the game we're all really looking forward to. I guess the lack of info makes me feel a bit like it could fall through the cracks, or that the next game could, or something and that just seems like a sad way to have the games go out.

BUT I may be a bit pessimistic here. I'd just feel better if they'd have something like "we're aiming to have it out in June 2016" or whatever's realistic.

EDIT: Also, I came here today expecting to see multiple threads about this newsletter...in the past, with big news there have always been several. I see three, one put out by HER. It's sad to see the boards so dead.

I took you by the hand and we stood tall
    And remembered our own land, what we lived for...

..........¸×´¨¯¨`+¸There will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears
    ..........`·-·*......) And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears
    ................¸.×´Get over your hill and see what you find there
    ..............(..............¸×´¨¯¨`+.¸
    ...............`×.,¸_¸,.×´.©......*·-·' With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair

Comment

Working...
    X