• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Mobile Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KoKo_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by ciddet View Post
    Just read the latest newsletter about Codes & Clues. You have got to be kidding me. I am so disappointed in the new direction Her is taking. I won't be playing any of these games.
    Hi ciddet

This app is geared towards a younger audience that may graduate someday to the core line of PC/Mac games. It has always been a core principle of Her Interactive to empower and inspire young girls…and what better vehicle than Nancy Drew to get them interested in coding and STEM. Just like the Nancy Drew books inspired great women like Barbara Walters, Sonia Sotomayor, and Laura Bush, we hope that this all new Nancy Drew app, for a new generation of Nancy Drew fans, will inspire them to great things in life as well. We believe that the ability to code will be one of those crucial 21st century skills.

Please understand this does not take our focus away from Nancy Drew: Midnight in Salem; both projects are going forward concurrently.

Stay sleuthy!

Leave a comment:

• Clueless in SA
    replied
    I am very happy HeR is reaching out to the younger audience. Were we to forever ignore them? This is wonderful. I plan to get the app and play all that I can. I am going to enjoy every bit of it and hopefully be ready to help our younger members on these boards.

Leave a comment:

• taylorcocoa
    replied
    I love that HER will be getting young girls involved in stem related fields at an age many loose interest. They will not stop making the original games we love, they are just expanding the audience they are reaching.

Leave a comment:

• ciddet
    started a topic New Mobile Game

New Mobile Game

Just read the latest newsletter about Codes & Clues. You have got to be kidding me. I am so disappointed in the new direction Her is taking. I won't be playing any of these games.
Working...
X