• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st episode of C&C TV series up on youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st episode of C&C TV series up on youtube

on the HeR Codes and Clues FB page there is a link to the first episode of the new Codes & TV series.

I am at a total loss for words.

The Let's Investigate one? Yeah... It was pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by paperstreet View Post
      on the HeR Codes and Clues FB page there is a link to the first episode of the new Codes & TV series.

I am at a total loss for words.
      is it the Let's Investigate! video? I saw that a few days ago but didn't think it was the actual TV series because wasn't that going to be VOD and cost money?

Comment

They have another series. If you look further down at Oct 7th there are some short Codes & Clues episodes that are better quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwen_Dral View Post
          They have another series. If you look further down at Oct 7th there are some short Codes & Clues episodes that are better quality.

The episodes done last spring were done very well.

the new episode, I dont know if it just for youtube or VOD, they used the word "series" , is extremely low quality. Not even student level work. I just hope they are not using the same animators for the adventure series. Especially because they say they are not releasing sneak peaks on MID because they want it to be perfect, and then release this as a finished product.

Comment

That was pretty much my reaction.

Comment

Working...
            X