Since I had tried all the games, and wanted something to fill the gap until MED's release (if ever). What I found was that this game was a little too easy and hidden object-y.

First off, when I went to download it, was told that it was too big the amount of data necessary for my tablet. I thought that after GTH's tablet version, that this would not be the case (bought it and loved it, but had to uninstall as I wanted to experience other games.) Had to wait until I was sick of some stuff and then add it.

I have to say I liked the music except for the opening theme, I cringed every time I had to access the main menu. The voice actors I have to say, didn't seem to fit the characters, I know that most of the people on this board would have more than gladly given their voices for free to be a part of this project.

The puzzles were a little too easy, if you messed up with the directions for the puppy for instance, you didn't have to restart them. Would have liked more coding less hidden objects, and feel that I actually learned nothing from this game. The ND games at least had you learning at least something (i.e. I learned the entire maritime alphabet in DAN, the Mayans in SSH, Nonograms in SAW etc...)

The total length of time it took to play was about an hour, and while I know that it was supposed to be geared at a younger audience, I felt that HER completely forgot about the older loyal fan base with this game. It would have even been nice to have a nod towards us even if all it was seeing the word Krolmeister on a product someone used.

The mystery itself felt like Nancy just fell into getting the answer without any work at all. But my least favorite part of it was the ending itself, I would say why, but I don't want to give it away. It'll be a while before I reinstall it and play it overall, I'd give it two and a half stars out of five.