Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved this one! I liked that everything was spread out and there were many different view points to explore. I also loved the characters. It kept me wanting to play until the end

Comment

• What did I thing of Alibi in Ashes?

I loved this game. Nancy really had to take responsibility for her actions. The ice cream and video game mini games were great. It seemed when it ended that there were still some mysteries to be solved!

Comment

• In my opinion....

In my opinion, it was one of the best games! It was lots of fun and challenging at the same time. I loved the fact that we could switch people! Though, I don't like the fact that every time we wanted to be someone different, we had to go to Nancy first. But even through all of that whatnot, I loved the game! I gave it a 9.

EDIT: One more thing,. I think the ending should have been harder! The ending was the reason for the point off.
        I have solved these games:
        SCK1&2STFDMHMTRTFINSSHDOGCARDDISHACURCLKTRNICECRYWACTOTCAPASHDEDSPY

I am playing these games for the first time:
        DANCREHAURAN

Last updated: 2/6/2018

Comment

• I've just finished replaying ASH for the third or fourth time. What I like about it is that it's quite different from the usual ND games. Here, there are no puzzles (apart from a couple ones thrown in), no mysterious new place to explore, nothing new to learn about a foreign culture or historical period - instead, you have a genuine investigation, and I thought that was really cool.

The gameplay is a bit different than in other games, focusing more on finding alibis, fingerprints or samples to test, and that's what made it so interesting in my opinion. I also really enjoyed controlling Nancy's friends for a change, I thought this idea was well executed, with some friends more apt to talk to some characters than other for example. I actually enjoyed the setting, I liked having this small town to drive around, and it was fun to tak a peek in Nancy's day-to-day life. Some characters were a bit on the cliché side, but it was enjoyable to talk to them and discover their secrets.

It was a tad short though, I must say. I also wish there had been more to interact with in the different places we could go to. In the end, I gave it an 8.

Comment

• 9/10

I really like this game - it reminds me a bit of the original games in the sense that there aren't a lot of crazy and impossible puzzles, and it feels like more of a mystery. I really liked collecting clues like fingerprints and alibis. I thought it was so cool trying to get Nancy out of Jail and I liked playing the other characters. Only thing that annoyed me was having to go through Nancy first to switch characters. Overall, very good! Only reason I gave it a 9 was because the graphics for the characters were weird (their faces all looked blurry) and for the fact that switching characters was a tad annoying.
            xoxo, Lauren

Comment

• Me and my friend has almost beat this one and I absolutely love it! So I give it around a 10/10 , even though my favorite will more than likely always be DED.

Comment

• I hope future games are just as wonderful at this one.

Comment

I loved having FOUR task lists to check off!

Comment

Working...
                  X