A Quick ASH Review...(spoiler free!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Quick ASH Review...(spoiler free!)

I thought that it was great to have it take place in River Heights. The locations that you do get to visit, such as the Ice Cream shop and Antiques store, were quite nice looking! I didn't like though how it was difficult to find places on the large map. Also, there are some places that you visit and don't get to explore which I didn't really enjoy much.

Graphics:
    Definitely the best graphics out of any Nancy Drew game. They were very clean and the characters had a lot more movement than normal.

Plot:

This plot is a lot more different then all of the other games which I appreciate. I actually did enjoy the storyline of the game.

Playing as different players:

For me personally, I didn't really like it. You have to call Nancy to switch characters and it is kind of a pain. It was easy to forget who you were playing and which character had certain items in their inventory. You also spend a lot of time going back and forth and back and forth between certain locations.

Puzzles:

Overall, the puzzles were challenging, but nothing too difficult. I found the hint hotline very helpful!

Scariness:

Very minimal. Definitely would have loved to have more scares along the way.

Ending:

The ending was longer then some of the other games. I felt that until you actually discovered the culprit, the clues were a bit too spread out amongst everyone so it was never clear cut. It really could have been anyone.

Overall:

I did enjoy the game, but it did have it's flaws. It was definitely worth the wait and I did have fun playing it. I would in fact recommend this game!
    ...................Tokyo-a-gogo
    ..Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid:
    .....................................×´¨¯¨`×.
    .....×´¨¯¨`×..................((.....«·-·'.............-:|:-
    ..((......«·-·'......-:|:-........`·.........×´¨¯¨`×................×´¨¯¨`×.
    ·´¯`·»......×´¨¯¨`×..............))....'·-·».......`×.,¸¸,.×´.............))...Isaiah 12:2
    `×.,¸¸,.×´..............`×.,¸¸,.×´..·´¯`·»......×´¨¯¨`×................·´
    ..............-:|:-........................`×.,¸¸,.×´..............`×.,¸¸,.×´
    ....For the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song.
    .................He also is become my salvation.
    ...............................©vb6+Bible

Thanks so much for the post, can't wait for alibi in ashes to be shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Its stuck.

Comment

Working...
    X