Spoiler free review of ASH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoiler free review of ASH

I have just finished Alibi in Ashes, and thought I would give my opinion of the game.

Setting: I loved all of the settings in River Heights. Nancy's house looks warm, and beautiful. I thought Scoop was too cute, and had a small-town feel to it. I also love the Antique Store.

Characters: I thought playing as Bess, George and Ned would get annoying, but it was well-done, and I enjoyed playing as all of the different characters. I thought Bess and George looked really good too.

I also enjoyed talking to the suspects. Brenda and Toni looked great, and I love the little things all the characters would do while we talked with them (Like drinking or check their nails ect). Alexlei had a good background story which I liked, and Deirdre was much what you'd expect, kind of rude and annoying but fun to talk with!

Puzzles: There weren't many puzzles in the game, which I really liked. The game relies more on actual sleuthing and things like that. To me, it's more realistic than solving lots of puzzles. It also meant I didn't need to use spoilers too much which I liked.

Overall, I really enjoyed this game. It was great to see Nancy's house and her little town. It is on the short side for a game (CAP took me longer to finish), but I enjoyed every second of playing it!

Thanks for the review (reps!) I can't wait to play this.
    ¸·*¨¯¨*·¸
    `·-·*_…)………Dear God I was terribly lost when the galaxies crossed and the sun went dark, Dear God your the only North star I would follow this far -Owl City......………………¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸
    …… .·´ ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸……………………_…¸·*¨¯¨*·¸……`·-·*…_).∙*¨¯¨*∙.
    ……(`·-·*…_)……………………_…`·-·*_…)`×.,¸__¸,.×´ `∙-∙*_…)) ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸
    ……`×.,¸__¸,.×´…… ………¸.×*¨¯¨*×.,¸_¸,.×*©MysteryBook¸·*¨¯¨*·¸×*……_)
    ……(………_`*×·.,¸___¸,.·×*´¸·*¨¯¨*·.,¸_¸,.×*¨¯¨*×.,¸_¸,.×*`·-·*_…)`×.,¸__¸,.×´
    ……_`×.,¸(¯)_,.×´……_)`·.¸♥ `·-·*_…)*×.,¸`·-·*¸,.×*¨¯¨*×.,¸__¸,.×*
    ……………`*×.,¸__¸,.×*`×.,¸__¸,.×´©dg

I am a Christian!

Comment

Working...
    X