Alibi in Ashes.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alibi in Ashes.....

Hey everyone! My little sis, guitargirl2, and I just finished the game....so we thought we'd write a review. I'll be honest, I expected a lot more from this game, but there were some perks along with the disappointmens. It only took us about 7 hours to finish. I did enjoy the puzzles..most of them. There was a lot of snooping, eavesdropping, fingerprinting etc. etc. etc. I thought the characters were synical. None of them were nice, except one, but that wasn't until it was closer to the end. I loved being all the different characters, the puzzles were pretty easy to solve, but they made you think as well...which I like. Sadly, the ending was non-climatic...again. If you're like me...you'll buy the game no matter what because of your track record. I buy every game and I beat every game. But, if you're looking for more than just another game to add to your shelf, you won't find much here. Sorry HeR...I don't like to be negative, but I think it's good to be honest. I will say though: You guys are on the right track with the next game. I can't wait!
    .•*¨¯¨*•. mysterygurl93
    `•-•*.….)..-:¦:-………..•*¨¯¨*•.
    ……¸.•´…....•*¨¯¨*•. .`•-•*….).…-:¦:-
    ..•*¨¯¨*•.....(.………`•.,¸_¸,.•´.………….. .•*¨¯¨*•. Set me as a seal upon your heart
    (.….*•-•´ ..•*;¯¨*•. .•*¨¯¨*•.………………(.....*•-•´ As a seal upon your arm
    .`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....`•-•´ (.....*•-•´...•*¨¯¨*•. ..-:¦:-.`•.¸ For love is as strong as death
    …….….-:¦:-……...`•.,¸_¸,.•´.-:¦:-.….)…..•*¨¯¨*•. Many waters cannot quench love
    ………………………………….•*¨¯;*•...`•-•*…. Nor can the floods drown it
    …………………………………`•-•´©LG+MG93`•.,¸_¸,.•´
    ~Song of Solomon~

guitargirl2's big sis
    I have solved every ND game!
Working...
X