*~~lprocks101's Spoiler Free ASH Review!~~*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *~~lprocks101's Spoiler Free ASH Review!~~*

Hey guys! I have just finished ASH and have decided to write a review! The review will be scored on a scale of 1-10! Here we go:

Beginning of Game:Wow! The beginning was absolutely great! I dont think a Nancy Drew game has ever started like this! You start off in the town hall and the fire starts instantly! You need to get out of the town hall so you are immedietely thrown into a puzzle! Once nancy makes her way out of the town hall you see all of the suspects at the scene. And are taken in for questioning. That's all im going to say because i don't want to spoil the rest :)

Overall Score: 10/10

Plot
    Alibi in ashes had a great plot! Nancy is framed for arson and you have to try and figure out who framed nancy!

Overall Score: 8/10

Playing as all of the Charecters It was fun to play as bess, george, and ned! It did get a little annoying then when it comes to who has what in whos inventory. But other than that it was pretty fun!

Overall Score: 6/10

Phone FriendsYou have a few phone friends, Obviously Bess, George, and Ned but you also get to talk to Carson Drew! You don't really talk to Carson for too long but he does play an important part in the story.

Overall Score: 7/10

Charecters
    Alexi Markovi: At first when i met him i thought that i would not like this charecter at all! He was a grumpy man who just sounded like he had a really rough past. With all of the charecters he had a different attitude. Like for one special charecter he will not like at all but some of the charecters he will like. Towards the end though he totally grew on me! He became a nice genuine guy!

Diedre Shannon: Diedre was just an ok charecter. She wasn't one of my favorites and she wasn't really someone i disliked.

Toni Scallari: Oh boy. Toni is kind of weird.. She is super nice to some charecters and not really nice to others. She isn't really someone I liked.

Brenda Carlton: Brenda is not one of my favorites. She is always twisting your words and trying to make a story out of everything you say whenever you talk to her. She is definitely a charecter i did not like.

Bess, George, Ned: Of course they are awesome! I know a lot of people where worried how bess and george looked but i think that they looked 10 times better than they did in RAN. I though bess looked prettier and george look similar to her RAN charecter but just upgraded. And unfortunately we dont get to see Ned. But he is a phone friend and you do get to play as him!

Overall Charecter Overview: I would say that there wasn't a favorite charecter in this game that i got to talk to like there was in CAP. But, the game was still very enjoyable because you didn't always have to talk to the charecters.

Overall Score: 6/10

Misc

Charecter's CarsTheir cars are all pretty cool! Nancy has her hybrid, George has a pryius, Ned has a normal car, and Bess has the BEST Car! (I will let you find out what it is for yourself).

Your Guess On the CulupritHER did a fantastic job on keeping me guessing who the culprit was throughout the entire game! I had a theory in the beginning of the game and stuck to it through the whole game and turns out i was wrong! I would say that the culprit is not very predictible because HER makes all of the charecters look very guilty!

Overall Score 10/10

Nancy's House
    Wow Nancy's house is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I loved it! It was very nice and very pretty!

Overall Score: 10/10

The town of River Heights & Navagation Map
    The town of river heights seems pretty cool! The navagation map at first is a little confusing but once you get to know where all of the buildings are its pretty easy to find your way around town!

Overall Score: 8/10

Thank you for taking the time to read my review! I hope you guys will enjoy the game as much as i did!

Have fun!

Last edited by lprocks101; October 14, 2011, 05:37 PM.
    Beyond the ancient pyramids
    ............rumors of terrifying curses fly ك
    ... I t ' s ..u p..t o..y o u..a s..N a n c y ..D r e w
    ...R...to solve the ancient riddle in
    Tomb of the Lost Queen

Sea of Darkness is here!!

awesome review I can't wait to play it now!!
    How DARE you stand where he stood!
    Tell them how it HAPPENED that night.
    How you looked him in the EYE, a man who trusted you,
    and killed HIM.

-Harry Potter

¦ *·.¸ "oF course IT Is HaPPenInG
    .I
    nsIDe Your HeaD, BuT wHY on
    .earTH sHouLD THaT mean THaT
    .IT I
    s noT reaL?".....
    «·.,¸_¸,.·*¨¯¨* ¦
    .......-- aLBus DumBLeDore

Thanks to LOSTforever23!

Comment

Originally posted by HaRdY lOvErS View Post
      awesome review I can't wait to play it now!!
      Thank you very much!
      Beyond the ancient pyramids
      ............rumors of terrifying curses fly ك
      ... I t ' s ..u p..t o..y o u..a s..N a n c y ..D r e w
      ...R...to solve the ancient riddle in
      Tomb of the Lost Queen

Sea of Darkness is here!!

Comment

Working...
      X