Wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wires

Wires... Does anyone have a spoiler? Or advice?
    I’ve learned that Secrets Can Kill.* I Stayed Tune For Danger. I read the Message In A Haunted Mansion.* I found the Treasure In The Royal Tower.* I watched the Final Scene.* I grasped the Secret Of The Scarlet Hand.* I played with the Ghost Dogs Of Moon Lake.* I rode the Haunted Carousel.* I thwarted Danger On Deception Island.* I shed light on the Secret Of Shadow Ranch.* I cast the antidote on the Curse Of Blackmoor Manor. I fixed the Secret Of The Old Clock.* I got aboard the Last Train To Blue Moon Canyon.* I outwitted Danger By Design.* I captured the Creature Of Kapu Cave.* I spent time with the White Wolf Of Icicle Creek.* I was dazzled by the Legend of the Crystal Skull.* I spooked the Phantom of Venice. I explored the Haunting of Castle Malloy* I paid the Randsom of the Seven Ships* I attended Warnings at Waverly Academy* I caught the Trail of the Twister on tape.* I saw the Shadow at the Water's Edge* I let out the Captive Curse* I got my Alibi out of the Ashes I was enthralled by the Tomb of the Lost Queen* I short-circuited the Deadly Device*

* means I solved them by myself!

Which wires? The wires in the jammer?
    GabByGretchEn

SCKSCK2STFDMHMTRTDOGCARDDISHACUR
    CLKTRNDANCREICECRYVENHAURANWACTOT
    SAWASHTMBDEDGTHSPYMEDLIE

Comment

yes
      I’ve learned that Secrets Can Kill.* I Stayed Tune For Danger. I read the Message In A Haunted Mansion.* I found the Treasure In The Royal Tower.* I watched the Final Scene.* I grasped the Secret Of The Scarlet Hand.* I played with the Ghost Dogs Of Moon Lake.* I rode the Haunted Carousel.* I thwarted Danger On Deception Island.* I shed light on the Secret Of Shadow Ranch.* I cast the antidote on the Curse Of Blackmoor Manor. I fixed the Secret Of The Old Clock.* I got aboard the Last Train To Blue Moon Canyon.* I outwitted Danger By Design.* I captured the Creature Of Kapu Cave.* I spent time with the White Wolf Of Icicle Creek.* I was dazzled by the Legend of the Crystal Skull.* I spooked the Phantom of Venice. I explored the Haunting of Castle Malloy* I paid the Randsom of the Seven Ships* I attended Warnings at Waverly Academy* I caught the Trail of the Twister on tape.* I saw the Shadow at the Water's Edge* I let out the Captive Curse* I got my Alibi out of the Ashes I was enthralled by the Tomb of the Lost Queen* I short-circuited the Deadly Device*

Comment

The blue wire is going to make an 'L'.

For the purple wire, go up 2, left 2, up to the top left corner, and then over to connect them.

For the yellow wire, go up 1, left 2, up to the top right corner, and left to connect them.

See if you can figure out the other 2 based on what I just gave you!! :)

Please remember to use the spoiler tags around this kind of information. Other members viewing this thread may not want to see this information.
        [spoiler]Place spoiler here[/spoiler]
        From the rules:
        Spoilers:
        A spoiler is revealing the identity or gender of a/the culprit(s); posting direct answers such as phone numbers, passwords, codes, answers to quizzes, game ending details etc. Spoilers must be requested by another user in the Hints and Tips boards and the Case Closed board, and they must be written using the "spoiler code" tags as shown below. You do not need to use spoiler code in Game Discussions boards (except the Case Closed board). Never reveal a culprit's name/gender or a game ending unless you are posting in a Game Discussion board.
        Last edited by Clueless in SA; October 27, 2011, 12:16 PM.
        GabByGretchEn

SCKSCK2STFDMHMTRTDOGCARDDISHACUR
        CLKTRNDANCREICECRYVENHAURANWACTOT
        SAWASHTMBDEDGTHSPYMEDLIE

Comment

Is that for the junior level? Because I'm on senior and it's not working...

Comment

The senior jammer puzzle is different...

Purple - up to top, all the way right, down to Purple.
            Red - down, left, all the way down, all the way right, up, and left to Red.
            Yellow - right, down, past red, left, down to Yellow.
            Blue - down, right to Blue.
            Green - left past blue, down, left, down to Green.
            ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
            LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Working...
            X