Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuck on evidence board and opening Brenda's box (Edited - Ri)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck on evidence board and opening Brenda's box (Edited - Ri)

hi! okay i'm not sure what to do next, hopefully someone can help. here's where I am so far:

Nancy is still in jail, but i can't talk to anyone and there's nothing I can see to do (I'm on senior though so I don't have a checklist.)

I've gotten all the fingerprints and matched those, I've done the thing with the sample for the accelerant and have that chart on the evidence board, everything's been done in the closet at Scoop's, and I know about the traffic ticket.

I'm a little confused on how to arrange some of the evidence on the evidence board, just because I think I'm missing some stuff and I don't know how to make the evidence currently under Nancy point to someone else.

The only thing I can think of is that I haven't opened the box in Brenda's trunk, but I have no idea how, or what I have to do before I can do that. Any help is appreciated!

Topic Names:
    Write descriptive, helpful topics for other users. Your readers shouldn’t have to guess about the message they are going to read. Descriptive topics make your getting a response more likely. For example, try using, "Help - Cannot put out fire!" or "Stuck - Tile Puzzle" or "Help: Paintbrush & Finger Print" is much more helpful (and you'll usually get a quicker response) than making a topic that only reads "Help" or "Stuck".
    Last edited by Rianna; January 1, 2012, 12:30 PM.

You need to
    free Nancy from jail
    before you'll be able to open that box!

Have you talked to everybody?
    If all else fails,
    Try re-arranging evidence on the board in different combos until the chief thinks it looks okay.
    Solved
    SCK-STFD-MHM-TRT-FIN-DOG-CAR-DDI-SHA-CUR
    CLK-DAN-CRE-ICE-VEN-HAU-WAC-TOT-SAW

pay no attention to the bird behind the curtain.

Comment

Did you find the
      snowflake shaped ice cubes
      at
      the scoop?

~Olivia
      ؟ + + 607=

MysteryGirl607

Twin Mystery Solvers 4 Life.....

What Happens When the Person You Trust the Most Turns Their Back on You?
      Find Out In: (¯`·.كεyσηd ωσяds.·´¯) {нau aε}

Is Everything Always As It Seems?
      Find Out In: ×. , ¸ ¸ ,¤ r ℓove×. , ¸ ¸ ,¤ {saω aε}

Reps Appreciated!

Comment

What do have on the police board, and where have you put everything? Or would you like a spoiler for the police board?

Also, do you have the
        fire keys from Alexi's
        My Game Reviews
        |SCK|STFD|MHM|TRT|FIN|SSH|
        |DOG|CAR|DDI|SHA|CUR|CLK|
        |GTH|

Comment

Working...
        X