X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with which character I am and what he/she is doing

Hi.
    I'm playing Senior level and...

I need to get the sample from the old courthouse thermostat--the playing guide says Bess is supposed to have the vial to collect the sample, but in my game, George got the vial and when I take her to the courthouse she will not take the sample that Nancy needs. I don't seem to be progressing in the game because of this and I don't know what to do to fix it.

Help appreciated. TIA.
    It's up to you as Nancy Drew!

Originally posted by KCsleuth View Post
    Hi.
    I'm playing Senior level and...

I need to get the sample from the old courthouse thermostat--the playing guide says Bess is supposed to have the vial to collect the sample, but in my game, George got the vial and when I take her to the courthouse she will not take the sample that Nancy needs. I don't seem to be progressing in the game because of this and I don't know what to do to fix it.

Help appreciated. TIA.
    It shouldn't matter which character picked that up. I'm guessing you are trying to enter the wrong way.
    Check out the left side of the building.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
      It shouldn't matter which character picked that up. I'm guessing you are trying to enter the wrong way.
      Check out the left side of the building.
      Nope. I went in the side.
      My problem ended up being that I had to do one or two other things (and I wasn't sure what those were since i was on senior mode), and once I did, then the game let me continue.
      Thanks.
      It's up to you as Nancy Drew!

Comment

Working...
      X