MAP FRUSTRATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAP FRUSTRATION

I have followed the Strategy Guide and it tells Bess to go to Mabel Rose's and to the Pancake City almost at the beginning of the game. I can't get either place on the map to allow me to drive there on the map. If I don't go to Mabel Rose's I miss something because the question I am supposed to ask Alexi doesn't appear as part of the questions if I go there without going to Mabel Rose's. I am guessing I have to go their first. The game is basically over for me.

It's okay! You just missed a little trigger to send you on the route to go to Pancake city and Mabel Rose's.

Nancy is in the police station... the chief must be having some pretty important conversations there. Maybe some eavesdropping near his office door would help you out :)
    My love still lies there buried under silent ice and sleep
    A grave left unattended ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    ..by the word I couldn't keep. `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .........¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    .....³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`

Comment

CALLING JESSICA

I asked Deidre about what she was doing and she provided both Holly and Jessica's numbers but when I go to Bess's phone only Holly's number comes up. No matter what I do I can't scroll down or whatever on the phone to get to Jessica's number so I can call her. Ive changed the size of the window and the font. I don't know what to do. I even asked for her number a second time.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrietPotter View Post
        I asked Deidre about what she was doing and she provided both Holly and Jessica's numbers but when I go to Bess's phone only Holly's number comes up. No matter what I do I can't scroll down or whatever on the phone to get to Jessica's number so I can call her. Ive changed the size of the window and the font. I don't know what to do. I even asked for her number a second time.
        I'm playing this same game right now, and I have no problem scrolling down to Jessica's number. I would try switching characters and see if you can do it on a different phone. If not, then you will need to contact Tech Support.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

CALLING JESSICA

How do you scroll on the phone? Maybe I am doing that wrong. I have used my down key on my keypad and also the hand on the screen. It goes from a pointer to a fist but the phone screen doesn't move down. Am I doing something wrong? I can see the top of Holly's head to get her number. Maybe its because I am on a Mac with a pad rather than a mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrietPotter View Post
            How do you scroll on the phone? Maybe I am doing that wrong. I have used my down key on my keypad and also the hand on the screen. It goes from a pointer to a fist but the phone screen doesn't move down. Am I doing something wrong? I can see the top of Holly's head to get her number. Maybe its because I am on a Mac with a pad rather than a mouse.
            When you click and the cursor changes to a fist, slide it up. If you can't do that, then i guess it is the pad and you'll need to get a mouse
            Last edited by emikat80; January 8, 2019, 06:28 AM.
            Listen, my child, to this story of dreams,
            And know that the beginning is more difficult than it seems.
            When the ten daughters are reunited in order,
            When the four-sided box loses its border,
            When the eye of the phoenix is in your hand,
            When the bird of fire can see again,
            When the moon sleeps and the sun plays,
            The king of the sky will shine his rays,
            And hidden beneath a river of colors
            Will lie a gate to golden wonders.

Comment

Working...
            X