MISSING ENVELOPE (split)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MISSING ENVELOPE (split)

As Bess I got Deirdre's ticket and looked at the notebook but when I go to the Drew's residence the envelope isn't there. I had already talked to Carson about the chronograph. The envelope isn't on the mantel no matter what I've tried. Did I miss a trigger?
    Last edited by catsandbooks; January 11, 2019, 03:46 PM. Reason: Please do not post on other member's threads. Instead, start a new thread to ask your question.

Originally posted by HarrietPotter View Post
    As Bess I got Deirdre's ticket and looked at the notebook but when I go to the Drew's residence the envelope isn't there. I had already talked to Carson about the chronograph. The envelope isn't on the mantel no matter what I've tried. Did I miss a trigger?
    One problem people have is knowing where to look; if I remember correctly, it is on the right side, right above Togo's bed. (I'm assuming you did all the alibis and fingerprints.)
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Missing Envelope

I checked Alexi's, Toni's, Deirdre and Brendas alibis, although I couldn't confirm Brenda's. I have checked all the fingerprints. I ran all the prints and called Drew. Then I called Ned and then turned the case over to Bess. She did what she was instructed to do and then headed over to the Drew house. No envelope on mantel anywhere.

Earlier, I did notice that when I went back to talk to Nancy as Bess after getting Toni's alibi, I dropped off the items to Nancy and wanted to discuss the alibi's but there wasn't a question to talk to her about any of the alibi's but Alexi's. Although the evidence board shows all four alibis. Maybe I'm just not smart enough to play these games.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrietPotter View Post
        I checked Alexi's, Toni's, Deirdre and Brendas alibis, although I couldn't confirm Brenda's. I have checked all the fingerprints. I ran all the prints and called Drew. Then I called Ned and then turned the case over to Bess. She did what she was instructed to do and then headed over to the Drew house. No envelope on mantel anywhere.

Earlier, I did notice that when I went back to talk to Nancy as Bess after getting Toni's alibi, I dropped off the items to Nancy and wanted to discuss the alibi's but there wasn't a question to talk to her about any of the alibi's but Alexi's. Although the evidence board shows all four alibis. Maybe I'm just not smart enough to play these games.
        It is really easy to miss a trigger sometimes, and this has been a tricky one for a lot of people. All I can suggest is trying to talk to everyone again (including Carson) and see if that shakes anything up.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I returned to this game again and have started it over 15 times. I have gathered alibis, confirmed alibis, gathered fingerprints, talked to Carson Drew and when Bess goes to pick up envelope at the Drew residence it isn't there. I know where it is supposed to be but it isn't there. I am at a loss as to know what to do. I even started the game over with the Strategy Guide and followed it step by step. The envelope isn't where it is supposed to be. What do I do now? I really don't want to give up at this point and waste the money I spent on the game. Please help.

Comment

What is on you tasklist?
            ~ MD12 ~

Comment

Working...
            X