Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• animaterdream
    replied
    That was the one thing I was missing! It works now -- Thank you so much. I can't believe I missed it, but it is pretty small.... Thanks anyway

Leave a comment:

• thenancydrewfan
    replied
    Have you read the book that directs you to find a sample near the source of the fire? It should be in the police department somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• animaterdream
    replied
    I understand that, but nothing happens. There are no actions that I can do with the flask. I don't know what's wrong, where should I go? I went to the thermostat where the icicle was originally, but nothing happens.

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Make sure you are the character who has the vial in their inventory and walk around the left side of the town hall to get in.

Leave a comment:

• animaterdream
    started a topic Chromatography help- ASAP (please)

Chromatography help- ASAP (please)

I've put hours into this game, and I kept wondering why the vial was still in my inventory after such a long time. So, I went online to find a walk through, and I've heard that I should have done the vial thing way back at the beginning. I didn't have the vial when I initially went to the Old Town Hall though. What can I do to fix this error? How am I supposed to do the vial thing? It's literally the last piece of evidence I need, and I don't know how to get it. All help is appreciated because I DON'T want to start over.

Thanks!!
Working...
X