Pancake City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pancake City

Don't know why but when I click on the Pancake city I hear people talking & the words come up but it won't let me zoom in to look around, like when u got to the hall, police station etc
    Yes I herd the convo at police station about the keys. Bess is the one I rang as Nancy & asked her to take a look for the keys

Worked it out thanks
    Last edited by Dovie; February 11, 2021, 08:17 PM.

Yes, that is what is supposed to happen, but the conversation should tell you where to go next.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Can you please tell me how to give Reps as can't remember. I asked this in another games post not sure if I got answer

Comment

Originally posted by Dovie View Post
        Can you please tell me how to give Reps as can't remember. I asked this in another games post not sure if I got answer
        The reps went away with the board update. Now we have the "like" button. If you have any more questions about how the Message Board works, please ask on the Message Board Questions board.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

ok nw thanks that's what I have been doing

Comment

Working...
          X