Hitting the Target While Sliding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitting the Target While Sliding

After several tries, I haven't been able to hit the target while sliding. In fact, it appears I'm not holding the ball, even though I collected it from the trophy in the downstairs hall. It doesn't show up in the inventory, for some reason. Does the ball appear just before you get to the target? (I have already had the lecture from Jane's tutor, in case that's a requirement.)
    "I'm not playing games; I'm fighting brain rot."

Rest in Peace, Paloma, my dear little tortoiseshell. (04/2002-09/10/2015) I will never forget you or your little face with the gold dove mark that spread across your forehead and down your nose. Now I am NoPaws - but I'll keep Fourpaws in your memory.

Originally posted by Fourpaws View Post
    After several tries, I haven't been able to hit the target while sliding. In fact, it appears I'm not holding the ball, even though I collected it from the trophy in the downstairs hall. It doesn't show up in the inventory, for some reason. Does the ball appear just before you get to the target? (I have already had the lecture from Jane's tutor, in case that's a requirement.)
    No, you should take it out of your inventory before you start sliding. Are you sure it isn't in some hidden part of your inventory?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

No, you should be able to take it from your inventory before going down the slide. Maybe go back to make sure it's not still downstairs for some reason? I seem to recall the inventory box in this game lets you filter things by what you can look at, and by what you can pick up to use. Make sure you're seeing all the objects that you can use, or everything you have total, in case a glitch is happening with the filtering
      emikat80
      Last edited by emikat80; August 10, 2018, 05:22 PM.
      Listen, my child, to this story of dreams,
      And know that the beginning is more difficult than it seems.
      When the ten daughters are reunited in order,
      When the four-sided box loses its border,
      When the eye of the phoenix is in your hand,
      When the bird of fire can see again,
      When the moon sleeps and the sun plays,
      The king of the sky will shine his rays,
      And hidden beneath a river of colors
      Will lie a gate to golden wonders.

Comment

There was one time when my friend was playing the game that he clicked on the ball but he didn't double click on it. He just backed up and the ball was gone. We had to start from the last saving point. I'm hoping for your sake this isn't the case.
        .¸+*¨¯¨*+¸…………two years and just like that,..…¸+*¨¯¨*+¸
        ((……*·-·'.….my head still takes me back.……….((……*·-·'
        .`+¸.'and sing this lie, that's halfway mine.…'.………..`+.¸
        ….))….…………'……………¸+*¨¯¨*+¸…..…))
        .¸+´¸×*¨¯¨*׸+*¨¯¨*+¸…..……'·-·*……))….¸+´
        (('·--·*…..))…..*·-·'..¸+*¨¯¨*+.,¸_¸,.+´…..(
        .``+.,¸__¸,.+´…..……(……..'…(….…..¸+*¨¯¨*+¸
        '…¸+*¨¯¨*+¸…..''…¸×*¨¯¨*׸…'..`+¸…'.'·-·*…''..))
        '..((……*·-·'………'·--·*..…))…''..…`+.,¸__¸,.+´´
        '…`+.,¸__¸,.+*¨¯¨*+.,¸_¸,.+´®ND

Comment

Working...
        X