Door won't open?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door won't open?!?

So I opened the door using the gargoyle, walked in, and opened the next door using the rune puzzle. As it opened and I walked in, the glowstick went out, so I went to jane and got another one. Now going back to the rune puzzle, entering the password with the symbols doesn't work anymore. It makes the sound of the door opening, but it won't open. I am entering the password correctly and don't know why it won't let me in. Please help!

I haven't played the DVD version of this game so I don't know if it's very different, but have you tried opening the door without looking at the runes first? :) You may not need to mess with the runes again once you've solved the puzzle the first time.
    ¸ · ´ ¯ `·¸..8.17.16....
    {(......., · ..)}.......7.26.18..
    ... `. . ·…...………………….
    ……….……………………` · . , ¸ ¸ , . ×´ ¯ ` · ¸…..….¸ · ´ ¯ ` .
    ………………………………….…………………………….`· . _ . ·´......., · . .)}
    ………………No friendship is an accident..…………`. . ·
    -- O. Henry

c a r d i n a l
    the skirmish isn't over yet
    part three of the ¹¹´¯`•¦εlεvεи яεgяεts¦•´¯`×.¸.» νεη trilogy

coming soon

Comment

This is actually exactly like the computer version. Instead of entering in the ruins again, click on the wall to the left of the puzzle. That is the actual door that the puzzle unlocks.
      Hope this helps! :)

.ally.

Comment

Originally posted by olbrso View Post
        I haven't played the DVD version of this game so I don't know if it's very different, but have you tried opening the door without looking at the runes first? :) You may not need to mess with the runes again once you've solved the puzzle the first time.
        Yes, it worked. I was able to walk through the door. Thanks for the help!

***merged***

Originally posted by Hermes View Post
        This is actually exactly like the computer version. Instead of entering in the ruins again, click on the wall to the left of the puzzle. That is the actual door that the puzzle unlocks.
        Hope this helps! :)
        Yes, it worked. I was able to walk through the door. Thanks for the help!
        Last edited by catsandbooks; August 13, 2018, 03:07 PM. Reason: Merged to remove double posting spam. Next time there is a case like this please use the multi-quote function instead. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X