Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My CUR Review

GRAPHICS~
    The graphics in this game were very good, and when people moved, it flowed together quite nicely. RATE: 9/10

SNOOPING~
    The snooping was fantastic! RATE: 10/10

CHARACTERS~
    I didn't like them. My opinion, nothing special or memorable about them. That's all. RATE: 3/10

STORYLINE~
    LOVED IT! Thought it was very intriging, and my mom had to yank me from the computar every time! RATE: 10/10

SCARINESS~
    If you look this one up on the internet, it is always marked as "most scary". They weren't kidding. This one is really freaky! RATE: 10/10

PUZZLES~
    This game for puzzles was GREAT!! There were sooooooo many! I loved it! 10/10

ENDING~
    The ending was kinda freaky, and makes you jump, but it wasn't AMAZING! But it was good. RATE~ 7/10

Tips for the Game:
    - If you are scared easily, I wouldn't recommend this game.
    -Talk to Lou Lou as often as you can. He may have the answer you need!
    - If you bother Linda or Mrs.Drake too much, they get angry, and you shall be kicked out!

The game overall I would rate it 9.5/10.

Have fun, and just remember; This is my personal opinion, and I do not mean to offend others if they have other ones. Please do not take this the wrong way!

Ratings are great
    we'reallfoolswhetherwedanceornot
    so we might as well dance

REVIEWS

SAWCURVENICECRYSHA

Fantastic review! Well done. Reps!

I really like your reasons and descriptions. One thing that I do disagree with you is that I personally loved the characters. I thought Jane was kind of annoying, but still well done. The other characters where pretty good. And Ethel was fantastic in my opinion! She was creepy and a little hard to get to the bottom of to understand. I think that is good in a character. I also thought it was hilarious that she randomly pops up in certain times in the game. It scared me so bad! Haha! I think it is so cool though that we both have different opinions on this. Reps!

So nice to meet you as well. Please call me Katydid.

~Katydid
    PS: C h e c k o u t m y f i r s t A e : ,-',-'Troubled Paradise'-,'-, (a CRE Ae)

Bring Back Red Glowing Magnifying Glass Icon! Sign here.

I am back again! My computer died a couple weeks ago. Thankfully it is now stitched back up like a little electronic frankenstein and is back and running. ;)

WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU makes you STRONGER
    ....stand a little taller....
    DOESN'T MEAN I'M LONELY WHEN I'M ALONE

Currently Reading: The Host by Stephanie Meyer

Comment

Haha, thanks a ton!! I'm glad you told me what you think !!

Call me Stew
      we'reallfoolswhetherwedanceornot
      so we might as well dance

REVIEWS

SAWCURVENICECRYSHA

Comment

Nice review! But I think that the characters were very memorable! Mostly Ethel how she was always mysteriously popping out from no-where. And Linda, hiding mysteriously behind her curtain... and I loved playing games with Jane!
        don't hide yourself in regret, JUST LOVE YOURSELF & YOU'RE SET.
        ..................¸•´¨¯¨`•»i'm on the right track baby, i was born this way!
        ...*•.,¸__¸,.•´

Peace Love Sonny Joon

Comment

Originally posted by Stew.Belle View Post
          GRAPHICS~
          The graphics in this game were very good, and when people moved, it flowed together quite nicely. RATE: 9/10

SNOOPING~
          The snooping was fantastic! RATE: 10/10

CHARACTERS~
          I didn't like them. My opinion, nothing special or memorable about them. That's all. RATE: 3/10

STORYLINE~
          LOVED IT! Thought it was very intriging, and my mom had to yank me from the computar every time! RATE: 10/10

SCARINESS~
          If you look this one up on the internet, it is always marked as "most scary". They weren't kidding. This one is really freaky! RATE: 10/10

PUZZLES~
          This game for puzzles was GREAT!! There were sooooooo many! I loved it! 10/10

ENDING~
          The ending was kinda freaky, and makes you jump, but it wasn't AMAZING! But it was good. RATE~ 7/10

Tips for the Game:
          - If you are scared easily, I wouldn't recommend this game.
          -Talk to Lou Lou as often as you can. He may have the answer you need!
          - If you bother Linda or Mrs.Drake too much, they get angry, and you shall be kicked out!

The game overall I would rate it 9.5/10.

Have fun, and just remember; This is my personal opinion, and I do not mean to offend others if they have other ones. Please do not take this the wrong way!

Ratings are great
          I loved how you organized your review! I think it's even better than mine!

Comment

Working...
          X