Happy I'm Finally Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy I'm Finally Done

I had been on and off playing Curse of Blackmoor Manor for about 5 years before I solved it. (mostly because I didn't know about this site until I was a few years in. talk about long days lol. Anyways I will always value curse of blackmoor manor a bit higher than the other nancy drew games because it was the very first one I got. I love the music, and the characters and the songs ;) (that I tend to sing to myself) I loved the passageways to me passageways and old mansions (manors) just go together. would have been more fun to go outside in the game but i still enjoyed all the chases it sent me on. Feels quite realistic to me. my only thing is out of all the owners and how big it looks initially walking into the manor, why are there only 4 bedrooms. it freaks me out a little. i had always been hoping that one day the kitchen would open up and that part of the manor could be opened up to exploring but the mystery eventually has to end. Long story short i really liked it and wish i could play it again with another ending and outcome.
    ~~Poetic_Nancy~~
    ¸.-•-.¸....... I can forgive, and I’m not ashamed....... ¸.-•-.¸
    (. < •´......... To be the person that I am today. .......`• >. )
    `•.,¸_¸,.•´ ¸.-•>......... ~Staind ............ <•-.¸ `•.,¸_¸,.•´
    <•-.¸.............. .( ........¸.-•-.¸ ............ ¸.-•-.¸ ....... ) ............... ¸.-•>
    `•.,¸_¸,.•´¯|. *•--•*........ `•.,¸_¸,.•´ ........ *•--•* .|¯`•.,¸_¸,.•´

©L.bulldog
    .--. --- . - .. -.-. -. .- -. -.-. -.--
    DOG . CAR . DDI . SHA . CUR . DAN . TOT . CAP . ASH
Working...
X