What type of scary is this game???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of scary is this game???

Ok, so I've been reading a lot of reviews for this game and I was wondering what type of scary this game was. I mean like, is it scary like you keep getting knocked out, or you keep getting threats, or like it's spooky because there is a curse. I was just wondering before I played the game so I know what to perpare for. Thank you!
    ..i get your drift,..Joe.
    i have lived with your drift for years.
    i..am
    ..s..a..d..d..l..e..d... × ´
    with.....your.....drift.
    ...........................(Frank Hardy)

Thanks Cou <3
    I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

By scary, if you mean pop-out moments, lets just say you'll jump out of your seat.

Look, I'm a scaredy cat just like you. But this is not nearly as scary as MHM. But there are scary moments, but dont worry about getting too scared. Youll be fine.
    Reviews!
    SCK STFD MHM TRT FIN SSH DOG CAR DDI SHA CUR CLO TRN DAN CRE ICE CRY VEN HAU RAN

With just a little bit of faith,
    I can move a mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by earthgirl09 View Post
      By scary, if you mean pop-out moments, lets just say you'll jump out of your seat.

Look, I'm a scaredy cat just like you. But this is not nearly as scary as MHM. But there are scary moments, but dont worry about getting too scared. Youll be fine.
      That's true, but I would read some reviews that people have writtten...but make sure it's on the game review boards, so you don't have the game spoiled for you.

Comment

I found this N.D. game the scariest of them all!
        It's just creepy. There's creepy dreams, creepy people, creepy noises, ect.
        To sum it all up in one word, Curse of Blackmoor Manor is . . .

CREEPY!
        Adrian Monk
        Jessica Fletcher Miss Marple
        Nancy Drew Sherlock Holmes Trixie Belden
        Dr. Mark Sloan James QwilleranHannah Swensen
        Hercule Poirot Frank & Joe Hardy Perry Mason Kinsey Millhone
        ...............................THE WORLD'S GREATEST SLUETHS...............................

Currently Solving:
        RAN

Mysteries Solved:
        SCK STFD MHM TRT FIN DOG DDI SHA CUR CLK TRN DAN ICE CRY HAU

warnings at waverly academy

Comment

Working...
        X