wind game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wind game

Ok, Ive read the posts on this game and I keep trying it and I had my sister try it, but I STILL can't do it!!!! Is there a spoiler or anything I can do?? Reps will be given thanks!!!

This may be helpful...

Originally posted by Songlily View Post
    It's a tough game. Here are some tips to help you out:

-Remember that the winds can blow you around, but each wind can only blow you in one direction. So try to stay on the "back sides" of each wind in order not to get blown away.
    -As you probably know by now, the black squares are no good. So try not to get between a wind and a black square.
    -Go after one specific wind at a time. This will help you plan your moves better, rather than just chasing all the winds and hoping to catch one.
    -Each time you capture one of the winds, save your game. Then if you lose, you can just reload your game from that point instead of starting the game over.
    HIH!!!
    .•*¨¯¨*•. mysterygurl93
    `•-•*.….)..-:¦:-………..•*¨¯¨*•.
    ……¸.•´…....•*¨¯¨*•. .`•-•*….).…-:¦:-
    ..•*¨¯¨*•.....(.………`•.,¸_¸,.•´.………….. .•*¨¯¨*•. Set me as a seal upon your heart
    (.….*•-•´ ..•*;¯¨*•. .•*¨¯¨*•.………………(.....*•-•´ As a seal upon your arm
    .`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....`•-•´ (.....*•-•´...•*¨¯¨*•. ..-:¦:-.`•.¸ For love is as strong as death
    …….….-:¦:-……...`•.,¸_¸,.•´.-:¦:-.….)…..•*¨¯¨*•. Many waters cannot quench love
    ………………………………….•*¨¯;*•...`•-•*…. Nor can the floods drown it
    …………………………………`•-•´©LG+MG93`•.,¸_¸,.•´
    ~Song of Solomon~

guitargirl2's big sis
    I have solved every ND game!

Comment

Working...
    X