Need help with Jane's door and statue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with Jane's door and statue

I know what I am suppose to do with above Jane's door and what order it is suppose to be in, and Nancy even has it on her check list that it needs to be done. I have also looked at where Nancy can see that hey, this is the order it should go in. But I have done it may times and nothing happens when I do the puzzle. Nancy doesn't even say anything. Other that doing that I have no ideas what I am suppose to be doing.
    I have stuff on my check list but I either can't do it yet or have no idea how to go about it. Every time I try the statue thing down the hall from my room Nancy says she needs to figure out how to know which way to turn it.
    I also have to find out a way to unlock the door from a different side. The one from the tunnel with the dragon.
    But I think I need to do a few different things before that happens.
    Last edited by catsandbooks; July 7, 2017, 01:14 PM. Reason: Title edited to be descriptive
    ..•¨¯¨•............................(¯¨•-»
    (...«-•´.;;;.¸•¨¯¨•¸.......;;;....).......__
    .`•…‗…•ˊ...;;....`•…‗…•ˊ`∙-∙•´...;;.)
    ...............................;.....;;......«-•´٠Signature Stoꭆy٠

..(\/)
    ..( ..)
    c('')('')

For the tiles above Janes door, look around for something with references to the pictures you see.
    Spoiler:
    the tapestry behind janes door

Comment

For the gargoyle, make sure you've talked to everyone about the statue. Also check out the portraits of all the old Penvellyns in the Great Hall--someone had to really love that statue to get it installed. Maybe following up on who installed it will lead to some more clues.
      My love still lies there buried under silent ice and sleep
      A grave left unattended ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
      ..by the word I couldn't keep. `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
      .........¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
      .....³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`

Comment

Okay, so I've figured out the statue thing and stuff. I've gotten pretty far a long. But I still can not do the thing on Jane's door. Last I looked it was all correct just was all on the bottom part instead of the top. Unless that is how it is suppose to be for some reason. But nothing happened so I'd say no. I know where to look to figure it out, but I try and nothing happens. What am I missing?
        ..•¨¯¨•............................(¯¨•-»
        (...«-•´.;;;.¸•¨¯¨•¸.......;;;....).......__
        .`•…‗…•ˊ...;;....`•…‗…•ˊ`∙-∙•´...;;.)
        ...............................;.....;;......«-•´٠Signature Stoꭆy٠

..(\/)
        ..( ..)
        c('')('')

Comment

Originally posted by NDsolver<3 View Post
          Okay, so I've figured out the statue thing and stuff. I've gotten pretty far a long. But I still can not do the thing on Jane's door. Last I looked it was all correct just was all on the bottom part instead of the top. Unless that is how it is suppose to be for some reason. But nothing happened so I'd say no. I know where to look to figure it out, but I try and nothing happens. What am I missing?
          Not sure what "Last I looked it was all correct just was all on the bottom part instead of the top.", means.
          It is supposed to be in the shape of a rainbow.
          It is probably not in the correct order or your interpretation of the symbols is off.
          ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
          LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Working...
          X