Help with the knight's hands!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with the knight's hands!!!

ok, when u go through the little gargoyal passage way and u get to the little peep hole where u can see into the library and then u back up and u c the hands what order do u do them in i hear the little triad things (or the little noices) but i dont understand what those mean eitherplease help!!!!!!
    I have just found out something amazing something that could change mysteries as we know it...

Never EVER eat waffles
    While doing a puzzle that is putting Nancy life on the line or when Nancy is underwater and running out of air it could kill her
    I say this because...
    If you are enjoying your...
    waffle
    and not doing a puzzle, a maze, something that could get Nancy killed because you are only paying attation to how sweet the syrup is...
    NANCY WILL DIE!
    Since that's pretty complecatied I'll just say this...

Waffles are trying to murder Nancy Drew!

...I hope you have a nice day! =)
    ©~Tigerlily88

Well in the libray , you know that mercury thing . well it controlls thatt.
    catherine♫

this|isnt|who|i|wanted|to|be|but|we|all|make|our|sacrifices

Comment

i know what it controls but i got it so that the statue is facing me and nigel ran out and screamed and stuff i juts dont know how to move the eyes without turning the statue again
      I have just found out something amazing something that could change mysteries as we know it...

Never EVER eat waffles
      While doing a puzzle that is putting Nancy life on the line or when Nancy is underwater and running out of air it could kill her
      I say this because...
      If you are enjoying your...
      waffle
      and not doing a puzzle, a maze, something that could get Nancy killed because you are only paying attation to how sweet the syrup is...
      NANCY WILL DIE!
      Since that's pretty complecatied I'll just say this...

Waffles are trying to murder Nancy Drew!

...I hope you have a nice day! =)
      ©~Tigerlily88

Comment

Working...
      X