Gargoyle statue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gargoyle statue

Not sure what to do with gargoyle statue.

Look at Corbin's coat of arms for the lock combination.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

And how do I get the Corbin coat of arms?

Comment

You have to find Corbin's picture, if I remember correctly, to see his coat of arms.
        ((
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Have the coat of arms drawing and moved the gargoyle statue
          right, right, left, right, left,left, right and then left again
          but nothing happens.
          Last edited by catsandbooks; May 23, 2020, 12:06 PM. Reason: Spoiler code added

Comment

Originally posted by Moonwoman84 View Post
            Have the coat of arms drawing and moved the gargoyle statue
            right, right, left, right, left,left, right and then left again
            but nothing happens.
            You have one turn wrong.
            ((

Comment

And which turn do I have wrong?

Comment

The last one. (I didn't say anything more the first time because you didn't ask for a spoiler, which you need to do per the rules.)
                ((

Comment

Ok, so it's
                  right twice, then left, right, left twice and right.
                  But how do I keep the gargoyle statue from moving all the way around in order to have it turn right or left?
                  Last edited by catsandbooks; May 23, 2020, 12:57 PM. Reason: Spoiler code added.

Comment

I don't understand the question. I don't remember exactly, but it should either move just one click or move and then go back to the neutral position.

PLEASE either use to learn spoiler code or refrain from posting spoilers.

Spoilers:
                    A spoiler is revealing the identity or gender of a/the culprit(s); posting direct answers such as phone numbers, passwords, codes, answers to quizzes; game ending details; etc. Spoilers must be requested by another user on the Hints and Tips boards and the Case Closed board, and they must be written using the "spoiler code" tags as shown below. You do not need to use spoiler code in Game Discussions boards (except the Case Closed board). Never reveal a culprit's name/gender or a game ending unless you are posting in a Game Discussion board.

Spoiler Code:
                    Do not use spoiler code in signatures or titles
                    [spoiler] Put your spoiler here! [/spoiler]

((

Comment

I still can't figure out the gargoyle statue and how it's supposed to move.
                      Last edited by Moonwoman84; May 23, 2020, 01:36 PM.

Comment

I still can't figure out the gargoyle statue and how it's supposed to move.
                        You place your mouse cursor either on the right side or the left side of the gargoyle. The cursor should turn into a circular arrow. If you click on the right of the gargoyle, it will turn the gargoyle right. Clicking on the left side of the gargoyle will turn it left.

Julesy
                        Happy 90th Birthday,
                        Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

tried what you suggested hedgie and the secret passage won't open. got any other tips for me?
                          Last edited by Moonwoman84; May 23, 2020, 04:23 PM.

Comment

tried what you suggested hedgie and the secret passage won't open. got any other tips for me?
                            As I recall, you need to talk to Linda and Nigel about the gargoyle. Nigel will ask you to do something first and then he will give you a paper that has the clues for how to turn the gargoyle.

Julesy
                            Happy 90th Birthday,
                            Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

I've done all that and I still can't get the secret passageway to open.

Comment

Working...
                              X