Jane's room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jane's room

I still have in my checklist to finish looking in Jane's room, I've looked at everything in there. Help needed spoilers welcome.

Please help. I'm almost done with the game, but my checklist still has to check her room off but I don't know what else I'm supposed to do, I've done everything. Please help someone.

Comment

To tell us if you are indeed towards the end of the game, what are the last couple of things you did? Hard to help you without more information.

Julesy
      Happy 90th Birthday,
      Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

I've started to Forge in the forging room. I've done the wind game, finished the water game (with the columns).

Comment

My guess as far as Jane's room is you need to look all the way through the
          Mutus Liber.
          When you say you started to forge, does that mean you have tamed the gargoyles?
          ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
          ((
          ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
          ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
          ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
          .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
          Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
          FAQ and New Member Resources
          [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Okay I will try that. And yes I have tamed the gargoyles. Thank you, I'll try to read all of it if it doesn't work I'll be back.

Comment

So I read all of the book and the thing is still on the check list, I'm at a total loss, I don't know what to do. Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa Jones View Post
                So I read all of the book and the thing is still on the check list, I'm at a total loss, I don't know what to do. Please help.
                Please remember to edit your posts instead of double posting, per the rules. Thank you.

Have you tried just moving on? Sometimes there are items that just will NOT clear off the check list and this might be one of them. Use the information in the back of that book.
                Last edited by catsandbooks; January 14, 2021, 06:05 PM.
                ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
                ((
                ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
                ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
                ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
                .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
                Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
                FAQ and New Member Resources
                [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I'll try to go back to the forging room and make the key etc... Hopefully it works. 🤞🤞🙏🙏

Comment

Working...
                  X