How do I do well puzzle???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I do well puzzle???

EDIT: I found the door with the blue triangles on it that I need to solve to get the well running, but once again, I am SO STUCK on how to solve it. It seems impossible to get only 4 blue triangles in one of those sections. Please send spoilers for this puzzle my way!

I am so stuck right now. I have all of the column pieces besides one and I know from hints that I need to solve the well puzzle in order to get the last piece, but I have no idea how to activate the well puzzle or get the well running. I have tried clicking on the wall behind the well, but it does not allow me to. I've clicked on the hose and Nancy says something about it not working because the well is empty. I've opened up that little drain, but it doesn't allow me to do anything once it's opened. Do I need to find water to pour down there? If so, where? I need to complete this to move forward in the game, but I am so stuck. Spoilers welcome!
    Last edited by nectarinequeen; June 8, 2021, 07:39 AM.

There is a puzzle that you must complete in order to fill the well.

You need to click on handle to enter the bottom of the well. Look around and collect a crumpled piece of paper. Then you should back up out of the well and do the door puzzle.
    .¸·*¨¯¨*·¸when all is said and done,..
    (……«-·'….……you'll believe God is a woman
    .`·.,¸__¸,.·*¨¯¨*+¸……………………………..…¸+*¨¯¯¨*+¸
    …………¸-».'…))………………………………((……«-¸.'.`·¸
    …………'·.,¸¸,.·´`·.,¸__¸,.+*¨¯¨*+¸…………..'…`·.,¸_¸,.·'.…))
    ……………...……………¸-»..'…))-.,¸_¸,.+*¨¯¯¨*+.,¸__¸,.+´´
    ………………...…………'+.,¸¸,.·´

τ н e · m o η s τ e я - signature shop

Comment

This is in response to your edit:
      Based on your description, I'm not sure you found the right triangle puzzle. This one has three sets of triangle groupings, and you push the button at the bottom in this order:
      8, 5, 5, 3, 3, 8, 5, 3, 8, 5, 5, 3
      ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
      ((
      ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
      ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
      ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
      .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
      Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
      FAQ and New Member Resources
      [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
      X