darn cookies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darn cookies.

So i have been working on theses cookies but they just don't come outright. I have the book and the molasses and the mint. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Help please

Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
    Are you putting the items in the bowl in this order?
    3 cubes of butter
    1 cup white sugar
    1/2 cup white sugar and 1 tsp. molasses
    3 eggs
    1 tsp vanilla
    2 1/4 cups flour
    1/2 tsp backing soda
    1/4 tsp salt
    1 mint sprig chopped
    1 cup chocolate chips
    Also, you may need to purchase the cook book from the market.
    a . broken . heart . to . lie . forever
    ¸·*¨¯¨*·¸...under tattered sails and 'neath ..¸·*¨¯¨*·¸
    ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸(.....`·-·`...............a . blackened . sky ..............`·-·`.....)¸.·*¨¯¨*·¸
    `·-·`.......` · . ¸ _)¯¨ * · . ¸ _ ¸ . · ` · . ¸ _ ¸ . · ` · . ¸ _ , . · * ¨¯(_ ¸ . · `.......`·-·`

Currently playing: Danger on Deception Island
    Currently reading: A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin...(Plus college textbooks. Noooo!)

Comment

Originally posted by actress19 View Post
      Also, you may need to purchase the cook book from the market.
      Yes , I have the book. Everything I need , but they won't turn out right , and I have been playing this game for quite some time. And I put the ingredients in the exact same order , with all the exact measurements as well. It's very frustrating.

Comment

The last time I played I also had a difficult time getting the cookies done. It took me 3 or 4 times, and I thought every time I was doing it correctly. I would suggest walking around everywhere and talking to all the people again, to see if this helps. Also make sure that you've
        seen the electrical engineering books in JJ's cupboard.
        My love still lies there buried under silent ice and sleep
        A grave left unattended ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
        ..by the word I couldn't keep. `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
        .........¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
        .....³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`

Comment

Originally posted by ndcrazy356 View Post
          The last time I played I also had a difficult time getting the cookies done. It took me 3 or 4 times, and I thought every time I was doing it correctly. I would suggest walking around everywhere and talking to all the people again, to see if this helps. Also make sure that you've
          seen the electrical engineering books in JJ's cupboard.
          I honestly don't know , talked to every one , looked every where in min. And jjs , also the young photographer , the baled guy , something just isn't adding up and I'm getting upset.

Comment

Originally posted by BaeeBryyyy View Post
            I honestly don't know , talked to every one , looked every where in min. And jjs , also the young photographer , the baled guy , something just isn't adding up and I'm getting upset.
            Did you do what is in the spoiler above?
            ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
            ((
            ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
            ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
            ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
            .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
            Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
            FAQ and New Member Resources
            [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Did you do what is in the spoiler above?
              Yes , followed it exactly.

Comment

Is there anything else on your Tasklist?

Comment

Originally posted by BaeeBryyyy View Post
                  Yes , followed it exactly.
                  I believe I have a different solution. You may want to try this if the solution already given does not work.

I didn't mean following the steps. Did you
                  find the electrical engineering book?
                  ((
                  Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
                  [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

If I remember right, you can't look at the substitutions book, or whatever book you use to make the cookies while mixing ingredients. Every time you look at the book, the recipe resets.
                    Last edited by hedgie; December 18, 2015, 02:58 PM. Reason: Mod's Note: Please do not bring up old threads.
                    I became insane
                    With long intervals
                    of terrible
                    Sanity
                    - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Originally posted by Miss.Moonhart View Post
                      If I remember right, you can't look at the substitutions book, or whatever book you use to make the cookies while mixing ingredients. Every time you look at the book, the recipe resets.
                      I think I figured out why it won't work , but at the same time I don't , because what I have left to do on my check list is to make those cookies , find a substitute for brown sugar and explore minnets more. ( I have the book for substitutes , but I don't know why it won't check off when I know what the substitute is - which is in the book. )

Comment

You still have not said if you
                        found the book on electronics.
                        ((

Comment

You still have not said if you
                          found the book on electronics.
                          Oh. Right , I have found them , Nancy doesn't say anything , expect the first time she finds them I believe. I go back and look through everything. I'm thinking maybe my game is messed up.

Comment

The only other thing that I might think of is where you got the mint.
                            I think one of the vendors sells mint, or something that looks like mint, but make sure you got it from the ice cream you can order at the cafe Jean Mi sits at

Like I said, I feel like I had a similar problem. I just kept making the cookies until suddenly, the game recognized that I was making them right all along. So keep at it, you'll get it eventually!
                            My love still lies there buried under silent ice and sleep
                            A grave left unattended ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
                            ..by the word I couldn't keep. `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
                            .........¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
                            .....³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`

Comment

Working...
                            X