Dodo Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodo Box

Can someone help me with the dodo box please?

Are you playing junior or senior mode? And which dodo box puzzle are you specifically stuck on?

.ally.

Comment

Sure! Are you at the part where you are trying to open the Dodo box? If so,
      the point of this puzzle is to move the dodo into the highlighted/"glowing" square, without having it get eaten by the wolf

What specifically do you need help with? Which part are you at in the process of opening it?
      My love still lies there buried under silent ice and sleep
      A grave left unattended ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
      ..by the word I couldn't keep. `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
      .........¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
      .....³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`

Comment

All

I am on junior and I am struggling with all of them, please hurry I still have to get the parrot!

Comment

A tip I have for you if you're stuck on what to do is to try and corner the predators in the little squares around the board.

If you're still stuck this will help on the first puzzle:
          move your piece right, left, up, up, up, up, up, left, down, right, down, down, down, down, right, right, right, up

Hope this helps!

.ally.

Comment

Thank You!

Originally posted by ndcrazy356 View Post
            Sure! Are you at the part where you are trying to open the Dodo box? If so,
            the point of this puzzle is to move the dodo into the highlighted/"glowing" square, without having it get eaten by the wolf

What specifically do you need help with? Which part are you at in the process of opening it?
            I thought the point was to get the bad guy in the box! Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
            X