Can't input code at Dieter's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't input code at Dieter's

Found 3 nut symbols and got item from 2 of them. Been to Dieter's many times. I know what to do but the numbers don't turn red or move. How can I turn dials if game won't let me?

Could you be more specific about what you're referring to? Also what else have you done so far in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by bumblebeex3 View Post
      Could you be more specific about what you're referring to? Also what else have you done so far in the game?
      I don't know how to put things in spoiler code. Found passage at Dieter's and know date to input but dials won't work. Found key in box under fountain. Found propeller in catacombs. Found note about fonts after Minette left. Don't know what else to do but think I need what is behind wall at Dieter's to progress. Thanks for your help.

Comment

In Dieter's secret passageway, there should be a door that has an
        etching on it that looks like a nut

If you open this door, you should be able to enter the date that you found there, not for the dials.

By the way, to use a spoiler code, you use these symbols: [] with the word spoiler inside. To end your spoiler, use these symbols [/] with the dash before the word spoiler. :)

Comment

I opened the door and see the four zeros. I clicked every where but the 0s will not move as the ones in the catacombs did. Is something wrong with my game?

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefanofnd View Post
            I opened the door and see the four zeros. I clicked every where but the 0s will not move as the ones in the catacombs did. Is something wrong with my game?
            Usually in these games that means you still need to find a trigger. Is the number you want to put in from the park?
            ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
            ((
            ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
            ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
            ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
            .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
            Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
            FAQ and New Member Resources
            [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
              Usually in these games that means you still need to find a trigger. Is the number you want to put in from the park?
              I got the info from the obit dropped at the park.

Comment

I got the info from the obit dropped at the park.
                The code isn't from the obituary. Have you taken all the pictures for Dieter?
                ((
                Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
                [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

The code isn't from the obituary. Have you taken all the pictures for Dieter?
                  Yes. He is in darkroom and won't talk to me.
                  1945, year WWII ended
                  . Regardless, 0s won't light up and move. I don't think I can do anything else at this point until I get the third item.

***merged***

Originally posted by longtimefanofnd
                  1945, year WWII ended
                  . Regardless, 0s won't light up and move. I don't think I can do anything else at this point until I get the third item.
                  Sorry. I still don't understand about putting things in spoiler code.
                  Last edited by catsandbooks; July 16, 2016, 07:02 PM. Reason: Merged to remove double posting spam

Comment

1945, year WWII ended

***merged***

Sorry. I still don't understand about putting things in spoiler code.
                    Until you learn to use spoiler code, you need to avoid typing them. There is a sticky on how to use spoiler code on every Hints and Tips Board, plus directions on the FAQ/New Member Resource thread and in the rules. If you do not understand the directions for using spoiler code you should ask for help on the Message Board Questions board.
                    ((

Comment

Until you learn to use spoiler code, you need to avoid typing them. There is a sticky on how to use spoiler code on every Hints and Tips Board, plus directions on the FAQ/New Member Resource thread and in the rules. If you do not understand the directions for using spoiler code you should ask for help on the Message Board Questions board.
                      Okay, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X