Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could use some help with the hazelnut lock in catacombs

Hello!

Thank you for looking at this post. I was in the middle of playing my game (in which I believe I was in the middle of progressing, but I had to go to work. I did not play for a couple of days and now I'm heavily confused on what is happening in the game.

Long story short, I believe I am stuck. I opened my game back to when I was in the
    hidden tunnel beneath the windmill, and of course it is locked.
    I looked through my journal (as I'm on senior) and the last thing mentioned is the riddle about the
    snow white and the castle
    . I went to the tunnels but it is not letting me solve it. This led me to believe I have already solved it, or I am missing a key trigger to allow me to open it.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,
    Hope :)
    IN THAT MOMENT, I forgot everything terrible that had ever happened to me and became
    vulnerable

If you hit the locked gate then yes you already opened the hazelnut in the catacombs.
    The item found in the catacombs led you to the locked gate.

Did you do the park puzzles?
    ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
    LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Thanks so much for responding!

I was so very lost thank you. No, I have not done those. I wasn't sure how to go about completing them. Originally, I thought the snow white riddle was in reference to that, but I guess not ;)

What do those puzzle consist of?

I'm glad I asked, I would have been very lost for a long time, ha!

IN THAT MOMENT, I forgot everything terrible that had ever happened to me and became
      vulnerable

Comment

Did you get a postcard from Dieter that had eyes?
        ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
        LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Hmmm no I haven't! Is there a trigger for this?

vulnerable

Comment

Originally posted by BELIEBER ♥ View Post
            Hmmm no I haven't! Is there a trigger for this?

Have you returned all the photos on his list to him?
            ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
            ((
            ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
            ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
            ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
            .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
            Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
            FAQ and New Member Resources
            [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

On a whim, I went to Dieter to actually get the task of taking the pictures. I believe I am on the right track now.

Thank you both! Reps given

vulnerable

Comment

Working...
              X