Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuck after finding the color column

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stuck after finding the color column

    Hello,

    I'm stuck please help.
    So I have the decoding machine, the red journal, the windmill key, and that eye chart. Where do I go from here? Oh and I found the rotating color column in Minette's office.
    What now?
    Last edited by catsandbooks; May 6, 2018, 04:01 PM. Reason: Title edited to be descriptive

  • #2
    Do you know what Noisette's last words were?
    Apply that clue to the eye chart.
    It will lead to another place to explore (also look at the postcard).
    ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
    LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

    Comment


    • #3
      RE: Stuck after Finding Color Column

      Originally posted by LadyLinda View Post
      Do you know what Noisette's last words were?
      Apply that clue to the eye chart.
      It will lead to another place to explore (also look at the postcard).
      Yes, I have the last words. I'm not sure what post card you mean. Do you mean
      the one with the skull, windmill and key holes?


      Thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Quequegs View Post
        Yes, I have the last words. I'm not sure what post card you mean. Do you mean
        the one with the skull, windmill and key holes?


        Thanks
        that postcard.
        It shows the places that you need to explore.
        Solve the eye chart puzzle and apply that clue to the next place.
        ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
        LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

        Comment


        • #5
          RE: Stuck after Finding Color Column

          Originally posted by LadyLinda View Post
          that postcard.
          It shows the places that you need to explore.
          Solve the eye chart puzzle and apply that clue to the next place.
          Awesome! Thanks! Got that part.

          Comment

          Working...
          X