Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck at eye decoder

Okay, so:
    I just got the page with the eyes all over it. I still need to figure out the codes for the door in the catacombs and the door in the passageway in Dieter's place. Bess, George, Frank, and Joe have clues to give, but I'm still not catching on to them for whatever reason.

Here is what's on my list:
    - Figure out the significance of the card with all the eyes on it that Dieter gave me.
    - Figure out what numbers will open that thing at the end of the flooded tunnel that has the inscription about Europe, Pont Neuf, blanche neige, and chateau rouge (I KNOW I've seen those words before!).
    - Figure out what numbers to dial into that lock that's on the wall at the end of the tunnel off Dieter's studio.
    - Explore the passageway that opened up at Dieter's.
    - Try to find out the meaning of Noisette's last words, "red left....green".

Here's what's in my inventory:
    - The page with the eyes on it
    - The clock face
    - The wet suit
    - The obituary
    - The letter from Lynn
    - The box of chocolates (without cockroaches)
    - The calling card
    - The dictionary
    - The case file
    - The picture list (completed)
    - The bottle I found in the catacombs
    - A card of some kind that has the Eiffle Tower on it

Where should I go from here? Hints preferred, but spoilers are welcome. Thanks!

Noisette's words is the clue to the eyes puzzle.
    Dieter's passageway clue was in the inscription. Did you translate it? Go to the place.
    The catacomb's door was also in the inscription. Use the metro map.
    ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----

LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Originally posted by BasketballFan View Post
      Okay, so:
      I just got the page with the eyes all over it. I still need to figure out the codes for the door in the catacombs and the door in the passageway in Dieter's place. Bess, George, Frank, and Joe have clues to give, but I'm still not catching on to them for whatever reason.

Here is what's on my list:
      - Figure out the significance of the card with all the eyes on it that Dieter gave me.
      - Figure out what numbers will open that thing at the end of the flooded tunnel that has the inscription about Europe, Pont Neuf, blanche neige, and chateau rouge (I KNOW I've seen those words before!).
      - Figure out what numbers to dial into that lock that's on the wall at the end of the tunnel off Dieter's studio.
      - Explore the passageway that opened up at Dieter's.
      - Try to find out the meaning of Noisette's last words, "red left....green".

Here's what's in my inventory:
      - The page with the eyes on it
      - The clock face
      - The wet suit
      - The obituary
      - The letter from Lynn
      - The box of chocolates (without cockroaches)
      - The calling card
      - The dictionary
      - The case file
      - The picture list (completed)
      - The bottle I found in the catacombs
      - A card of some kind that has the Eiffle Tower on it

Where should I go from here? Hints preferred, but spoilers are welcome. Thanks!

The first thing you need to do is open the lock in the passageway. The code is the year that the French Resistance ended. That information can be found
      on the cross in the park.
      ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
      ((
      ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
      ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
      ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
      .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
      Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
      FAQ and New Member Resources
      [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
      X