No announcement yet.

My Danger on Deception Island Review!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Danger on Deception Island Review!!

Plot: This game Nancy goes to Deception Island, an island off the coast of Washington State. Bess and George set up a much needed vacation for her, bunking with a friend of George's. However, she realizes on arriving that sabotage and theft are running rampant with the appearance of an orca in the channel. 8/10

Setting: This game takes place on an island off the coast of Washington State. There are many locations to explore and you get to them all via bike and kayak. Personally, I found the locations all too spread out and getting to them tedious. 6/10

Characters:
    1. Katie Firestone- Katie is a friend of George's who Nancy is staying with. She angered the townspeople with her opinions on the orca and her boat has been sabotaged.
    2. Jenna Deblin- the owner of a nearby cafe who overhears a lot of juicy gossip and who strongly dislikes Katie.
    3. Holt Scotto- a grumpy fisherman who also is running for Congress.
    4. Andy Jason- gift shop owner who is trying to buy Katie out.

Puzzles: There isn't as much snooping in this game as I would like but there is a fair mix of puzzles that aren't crazy difficult and are logical for the plot.

Graphics: The graphics were a huge step up for the early games. Some character movements are a bit choppy but everything else looks awesome. 8/10

Scare Factor: This game has a few moments that are jumpy but nothing that's flat out in your face scary. 4/10

I would recommend this game for anyone that wants to see something taking place near water and wants a nice flow.

Thank you for reading my review and please feel free to share your opinions as well!
    He would be hard to chase,………¸+*¨¯¨*+¸
    But good to catch.'………………'·-·*……))
    And he could change the world….…..¸¸+*¨¯¯¨*+¸¸
    With his hands behind his back....'¸+´´…¸-»……))
    ……………...………………((….…'+.,¸_¸.+'
    ……..….¸+*¨¯¨*+¸……..¸.+*´¨¯¨*+¸
    …..……((…'..*·--·'….¸+´…..…*·--·'
    ……..….``+.,¸__¸,.+´
Working...
X