Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/10. Decent. For an older game I guess. LOVED the music though. That was one highlight. Other than that, not really scary, and kinda...slow?
    I LOVED the ending as well!!! One of the best, to be sure!!!

Comment

• Get this One

This was a favorite of mine. My biggest problem was mapping my way around the tunnels (don't forget to look up). Also, collecting clams took a while. Overall, it was fun, and if you don't have this one yet, it's discounted today, April 1, 2011, and you should get this one. I enjoyed the orca, and the ending.

Comment

• Talk about a game that got you thinking! It got a little slow in the middle, but the ending was WAY unexpected! Loved it!

~BIGGESTHORSEFREAKEVARRRR

Comment

• great game

Comment

• 10 out of 10!!!! GREAT JOB HER!!

Comment

• I gave it a 10/10. I really enjoyed this game!

The plot may not be one of my favorites, yet I found it interesting nonetheless. Some people my find it slow moving, & I agree it's not the most action packed, fast moving plot, yet I honestly didn't care. The whale facts were surprisingly fun, and it moved at a nice pace.

The setting was gorgeous! As someone who lives in the Pacific Northwest, the foggy beach atmosphere was definitely realistic. It was surprisingly calm and relaxing, & the outdoors scenes were great!

There was actually a lot of exploration in this game! There were numerous places to explore, & I never felt restricted or cramped.

The characters won't ever make my most memorable list, yet they all had a motive, and a different opinion on he whale situation, & seemed like they belonged there.

Kayaking was awesome! Again, the water was beautiful, & all the places you see & visit on the water are, too.

A certain phone friend and their subplot were great!

The puzzles weren't the most challenging, yet they were all fun!

The ending is one of my favorites!

The music was outstanding! Some of the best in the series. Very nautical, & fit the overall mood & theme well.

Overall, I think that the only area this game is lacking in is character development, & even then there have been worse characters in the series. There's just something about this game that I really love.

Last edited by Girl Sleuth ♥; October 26, 2011, 12:51 PM.
              ...·*¨¯¨*·...·........................
              ..‘·-·.......).·*¨¯¨*·......·

strange how the half light
              .....can maKe a PLace new.
              ...·.....(.............·¨¯)....·
              ..........‘· . ¸ _ ¸‘. · ’...............·
              ..........·........... . ¸
              thanks Spaghetti!

Comment

• This game was very good!! I LOVED the music in this game it definitely had an Irish flair to it. I also liked the plotline a lot. The only problem that I have with this game is that I was able to finish it in a really short period of time.
                Other than that, it was TOTALLY awesome!!
                ¸·*¨¯¨*·-·*There's a lot of good in this world Mr. Frodo...
                and it's worth fighting for!(Lord of the Rings)
                ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸.·´ ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸_¸·*¨¯¨*·¸`·-·*…_).∙*¨¯¨*∙.
                ( `·-·*…_)_`·-·*_)`×.,¸__¸,.×´ `∙-∙*_…)) ¸·*¨¯¨*·.¸`×.,¸__¸,.×´¸.×*¨¯¨*×.,¸_¸,.×*©MysteryBook¸·*¨¯¨*·¸×*…`·-·*…_)(_`*×·.,¸___¸,.·×*´¸·*¨¯¨*·.,¸_¸,.×*¨¯¨*×.,¸_¸,.×* `·-·*_…)
                `×.,¸__¸,.×´

Comment

• This was a great game! Definitely a favorite! I said 9
                  When you have eliminated the impossible
                  - ʘ - whatever remains,
                  however improbable
                  must be the truth. ■- ▄ - Sherlock Holmes

Popping in for a short visit. I've missed you all!

Comment

• Man, for so many years, this was the one game I never played. I played it recently (a year ago maybe?), and boy, this game was definitely what it was hyped up to be. It was the most fun game I'd played in a long time. Everything progressed at a healthy pace (I was never "stuck" in the game and I always I had something to do), none of the puzzles were tedious, and the ending was just perfect. It was just a joy, and I replayed it immediately (it only took me seven hours to play surprisingly). DDI scored a 9 for me.
                    equal rights

Comment

• 9/10

Great game! Almost one of my faves. It didn't have that much supsense so that's why I gave it a 9. But other then that I would recomend this game to everyone!
                      Ephesians4:29
                      Build each other up just a smile; just afew words can save a life

Comment

• Great game! the ending was superb!
                        i figure life’s a gift…………❝❞
                        ….....__÷. , ,_¸ . ·´{(¯¨`·......... // }´.and I don’t intend on wasting it
                        YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT HAND
                        You’re gonna get dealt next…………………………….
                        you learn to take life as it comes to you……..
                        ……to make each day count
                        αε …………

Comment

• AWESOME!!!!!!!!

This game was awesome!!!!!!!! I loved the ending. The game was my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

• the game had great graphics!!!!!
                            Have fun on the game!!!

Comment

• pros and cons

PROS:
                              -the orca whale
                              -the setting
                              -the plot
                              -the music
                              -whale world/listening to whale sounds
                              -mysterious and intriguing
                              -lots to explore
                              -making Nancy eat rotten sandwiches (for some reason, I found major enjoyment from that)
                              -and the ending was EPIC

CONS:
                              -sometimes I couldn't figure out what to do next,
                              -I got really lost kayaking and had to cheat (I hate using spoilers)
                              -and once again I guessed the culprit

10/10
                              This was an awesome and intriguing game! There was so much to explore! And might I add, the orca was sooo cute :3 I really felt like I was actually in the game.
                              Last edited by EmberWings; November 24, 2012, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• 9/10

So, this was another game that had to do with nature and being outside, and even included an Orca; which just so happens to be one of my favorite marine animals. Might I add that it was so cute :)

This was another games that I didn't really have to use hints or spoiler any or at all. I may have gotten stuck once in a while, but, I pulled through and kept on!

The best thing was probably the kayaking, the graphics for the water and that secret beach were just amazing!
                                ......,+´¨¯¨`׸+´¨¯¨`׸
                                ......`·-·*......`·¸...*·-·´
                                .....ıτ ıs our cнoıcεs τнατ
                                ............ωнατ ωε τruℓy αrε,
                                ....fαr morε τнαn our αℓıτıεs.
                                ..........................`·¸................+´¯)
                                .............................`×.,¸¸_¸,.×´....·´
                                ..............................................'·-·»
                                αℓbus dumbεdo

Comment

Working...
                                X