Lighthouse & Clamming -- Really Stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighthouse & Clamming -- Really Stuck

1. I need to find some oil or something to open the shutters on the light at the top of the lighthouse, but I can't find any anywhere.

2. I did the sea serpent puzzle in the lighthouse basement, and now
    I can look at the trap door on the floor, but I can't seem to open it. I haven't completed the card puzzle in the cafe yet...do I need to do that first?

3. I'm looking for clams, but keep finding clam-less holes, LOL. Is there any trick for finding them?

(Spoilers welcome.)
    Ephesians 2:8-9

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast"

| "Kia ora!" | | International nomad | | I have a steady back home | | MST3K fan |

Hedgehugs

Originally posted by Tickled.Pink View Post
    1. I need to find some oil or something to open the shutters on the light at the top of the lighthouse, but I can't find any anywhere.

2. I did the sea serpent puzzle in the lighthouse basement, and now
    I can look at the trap door on the floor, but I can't seem to open it. I haven't completed the card puzzle in the cafe yet...do I need to do that first?

3. I'm looking for clams, but keep finding clam-less holes, LOL. Is there any trick for finding them?

(Spoilers welcome.)
    If I remember correctly, you need to solve that puzzle both for that problem but also for the oil.

Did you find the secret beach and the clam spots there? Other than that, I don't know of any tricks, just going back and forth to the two beaches.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
    X