Holts Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holts Bag

I am stuck! I feel like the next step is to get into Holt's bag, but he is always there! I have put all the tiles in the 3 sliding doors to royal flushes. I have Hilda's message and dog story for hints to morse code, but I can't get into the lighthouse yet. Any hints of something I am missing? I have been everywhere looking for something I may have missed, but cannot find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you travelled anywhere by programming coordinates you have found into your GPS?

Comment

I may have a different solution/idea.
      You don't get in Holt's bag while he's gone, he allows you to look in it. Has he given you a chess problem to solve? If not, i see that you've been to the beach and found Hilda's messages. I believe there were three pages, did you read them all and solve everything there was to solve (the dog story is a puzzle)? If so, you should have access to the bag already.
      Last edited by emikat80; October 9th, 2018, 10:13 PM.
      Listen, my child, to this story of dreams,
      And know that the beginning is more difficult than it seems.
      When the ten daughters are reunited in order,
      When the four-sided box loses its border,
      When the eye of the phoenix is in your hand,
      When the bird of fire can see again,
      When the moon sleeps and the sun plays,
      The king of the sky will shine his rays,
      And hidden beneath a river of colors
      Will lie a gate to golden wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by bumblebeex3 View Post
        Have you travelled anywhere by programming coordinates you have found into your GPS?
        yes, I have done that.

* merged *

Originally posted by emikat80 View Post
        I may have a different solution/idea.
        You don't get in Holt's bag while he's gone, he allows you to look in it. Has he given you a chess problem to solve? If not, i see that you've been to the beach and found Hilda's messages. I believe there were three pages, did you read them all and solve everything there was to solve (the dog story is a puzzle)? If so, you should have access to the bag already.
        I checked the story. I totally missed the bottom part! Thank you!
        Last edited by bumblebeex3; October 10th, 2018, 05:55 PM. Reason: Merged double post

Comment

Working...
        X