Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret tunnels and lighthouse shutters

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Secret tunnels and lighthouse shutters

    I'm very stuck in the middle of the game. I got into the lighthouse, but I can't figure out how to grease the shutters so that they will open. I feel like I've looked around everywhere, but I can't find any oil or grease or anything. Also, every light bulb that I put in doesn't work. Is there a certain light bulb in the pack downstairs that I need to use that will work? I have seen things in this thread about a secret tunnel that leads from the lighthouse to the coffee shop, but I can't find that either. I've pulled the lever behind the furnace in the lighthouse, but that doesn't seem to open anything up. I've also seen that square in the ground that looks like it would open up in the room around the corner from the lighthouse, but I can't get it to open. I've tried pulling the lever then going over there to see if that opens it too, but it doesn't. Spoilers welcome!!

  • #2
    Pulling the furnace lever
    opened that passage to the room under the lighthouse where you found the lightbulb box


    Some of the lightbulbs will work, some won't, but I don't have the good ones memorized.
    I remember that the first one doesn't work, and I think the seventh one does.
    Regardless, you will still need to grease the shutters.

    Regarding that, have you called Casey Porterfield back?
    Last edited by Juliana+Walter; April 14, 2020, 01:22 PM.
    Stay Tuned for Danger- Lights, Camera,CURSES! - MIDNIGHT IN SALEM

    find out what I think of these games, and 30 others,
    here.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by nectarinequeen View Post
      I'm very stuck in the middle of the game. I got into the lighthouse, but I can't figure out how to grease the shutters so that they will open. I feel like I've looked around everywhere, but I can't find any oil or grease or anything. Also, every light bulb that I put in doesn't work. Is there a certain light bulb in the pack downstairs that I need to use that will work? I have seen things in this thread about a secret tunnel that leads from the lighthouse to the coffee shop, but I can't find that either. I've pulled the lever behind the furnace in the lighthouse, but that doesn't seem to open anything up. I've also seen that square in the ground that looks like it would open up in the room around the corner from the lighthouse, but I can't get it to open. I've tried pulling the lever then going over there to see if that opens it too, but it doesn't. Spoilers welcome!!
      Have you been able to get into the backroom of the restaurant yet?
      ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
      ((
      ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
      ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
      ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
      .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
      Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
      FAQ and New Member Resources
      [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Juliana+Walter View Post
        Pulling the furnace lever
        opened that passage to the room under the lighthouse where you found the lightbulb box


        Some of the lightbulbs will work, some won't, but I don't have the good ones memorized.
        I remember that the first one doesn't work, and I think the seventh one does.
        Regardless, you will still need to grease the shutters.

        Regarding that, have you called Casey Porterfield back?
        I believe that I called him back. But now that I think about it, I may need to call him back a second time? I'll try doing that. Thank you!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post

          Have you been able to get into the backroom of the restaurant yet?
          The room where the party was happening? Yes, I have! I explored that closet that is in there too.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by nectarinequeen View Post

            The room where the party was happening? Yes, I have! I explored that closet that is in there too.
            Take a close look at the table in that room.

            Please remember that it is against the rules to double post like this. If you want to quote two posts you can put a check mark in the box for both quotes and then click on the quote button. This will put them in the same post.
            ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
            ((
            ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
            ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
            ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
            .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
            Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
            FAQ and New Member Resources
            [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post

              Take a close look at the table in that room.

              Please remember that it is against the rules to double post like this. If you want to quote two posts you can put a check mark in the box for both quotes and then click on the quote button. This will put them in the same post.
              thank you!! And I didn't know I could quote two in one post, but I will definitely do that going forward!

              Comment

              Working...
              X